Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Fall Update!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    Yeah the 3DS uses actual dollars but they have a nice feature where you can add the exact amount of money you need to buy a game so lets say spongebob 3D was $4.95 then it will give you an option to add $4.95 to your account now if this was on the xbox or ps3 then you'd have to pay how much the amount of points are.
    ...I already said that. The Wii U has this feature too.
    It's so much better to buy SASRT with real money instead of stupid points.

Level
    Xbox already had that for most things then, not everything was point based.

Level
    Yeah the 3DS uses actual dollars but they have a nice feature where you can add the exact amount of money you need to buy a game so lets say spongebob 3D was $4.95 then it will give you an option to add $4.95 to your account now if this was on the xbox or ps3 then you'd have to pay how much the amount of points are.
    Having a set amount of money instead of paying the actual price is better, that way, you can easily buy that 4.95 game and another 5 dollar game with a 10 dollar card.
    It's more simple than paying the exact thing, you can buy more than what you have.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    Having a set amount of money instead of paying the actual price is better, that way, you can easily buy that 4.95 game and another 5 dollar game with a 10 dollar card.
    It's more simple than paying the exact thing, you can buy more than what you have.
    You can also choose to pay set money too, you don't have to pay the actual amount on the 3DS, same with Wii U.

Level
    But not ever gone wants to buy a second game nor spend more money, that's the point I'm trying to make.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    But not ever gone wants to buy a second game nor spend more money, that's the point I'm trying to make.
    So you WOULDNT want to buy another game even if the prepaid card lets you?
    I dont get your logic man, thats like killing two birds with one stone.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    But not every one wants to buy a second game nor spend more money, that's the point I'm trying to make.
    So you WOULDN'T want to buy another game even if the prepaid card lets you?
    I don't get your logic man, that's like killing two birds with one stone.
    Both points are valid:
    -SuperSonic = Yes some people don't want the second game but it is still worth paying for both at a cheaper price. You can sell or give away the second game if you want to.
    -STCPhoton = Yes it is 'killing two birds with one stone' yet some people might not want the second game for numerous reasons.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    So you WOULDNT want to buy another game even if the prepaid card lets you?
    I dont get your logic man, thats like killing two birds with one stone.
    I would rather save my money for another game that triggers my interest, so no I wouldn't wanna waste the rest of my money that fast I would wait.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TSDude View Post
    Both points are valid:
    -SuperSonic = Yes some people don't want the second game but it is still worth paying for both at a cheaper price. You can sell or give away the second game if you want to.
    -STCPhoton = Yes it is 'killing two birds with one stone' yet some people might not want the second game for numerous reasons.
    And no its not worth paying for both, why pay for both if you already have you heart set on one at the moment, cheaper price or not.

Level
    I would rather save my money for another game that triggers my interest, so no I wouldn't wanna waste the rest of my money that fast I would wait.

And no its not worth paying for both, why pay for both if you already have you heart set on one at the moment, cheaper price or not.
    Calm your panties bro.

Level
    Who said I was mad?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast