• I'm thinking of playing it.

0 0%
  • I used to play it but not anymore.

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Any Elsword gamers here?

Level

Post Any Elsword gamers here?

Well, I'm just pretty much asking if anyone else here play's elsword since it's practially the only game I tend to play anymore since SRVV2 got boring. Since I'm too damn lazy and it's almost 4 am over here for me, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsword Just read about it there or check the offical one I guess if it's not detailed enough. If any of you do play Elsword, Add me I go by KitsuneFreak and I'm a level 35 Weapon Taker at the moment, I'll probably be a Veteran commander later today.

Level
    Is this free? Might look into it.

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    I used to play it last year, its pretty addicting. But then I started playing League of Legends and completely forgot about this game.
    I saw it later a few days ago when it was released on Steam.
    Overall, this is one of the best MMORPG's I've ever played (right up there with TERA and RaiderZ), especially in the music and art style department. It just owns.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what, after 3 hours I posted this, it got me thinking, I'm going to install this again, see what it looks like now!

*le burp*

Level
    Honestly, I would be playing this more often like when I originally got it but now my Client seems to lag alot more than it used to, I was told by a Friend I need o get another, I think I'll just ask on the forums for Elsword since I'm so close to getting Veteran commander but the lag is holding be down.