Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dance With The Shadows

Level
    Yeah that's especially for this reason that I wanted to create a such level (even if the events are mainly programmed using Linedef Executors, not only FOFs).

About Jasper's message, I shall agree with him on several points: the "electric fiend" is in fact a Linedef Executor that is trigerred randomly (maybe I should say "SEMI-randomly") to hit the players and make a noise. I was worrying about this especially, the frequency of the hit is too high. Since it is a random call, I can only increase the range of the hit frequency, and eventually the minimum frequency.
    Other than that, what you said is overall true, but I wonder how you can lose yourself in a three rooms single corridor... Personally when I play a level like this one I always explore each room carefully, plus remember this level is only a beta, the final version (if it comes...) won't be only a corridor with rooms on the sides, there will be doors or traps (did you met "Eggman" wind? XD) that players need to open or pass through to access the following of the level. That's why if the player(s?) just move forward he(they...) will be forced to come back to look for the switch or the mechanism that will allow the passage.

A last thing, I'm really not a good spriter, then if someone could help me by creating a eyeless Sonic and Tails, it would be very welcome.
    I like making Lua scripts and mapping for srb2. Don't hesitate with asking help from me !
    Recent project:

Level
    I was wondering, maybe you could open up the sprites in Paint and blacken out the eyes or make them Sonic.EXE styled?

Level
    I'll see about this.
    I like making Lua scripts and mapping for srb2. Don't hesitate with asking help from me !
    Recent project:

Level
    I could do some minor Sprite work (In fact I already have a blank eye tails sprite on file from another project)

Level
    I was expecting Electric Fiend from "The Mansion" to jumpscare you the beginning when the lights turned off. The killer could have been Sonic.EXE since he acts (A bit/kind of) like Tails Doll, I had to pause and quit because I didn't really want to play it alone. yet its a great wad but you should place Force Shields all over the place. Yet, The scary music you used is from "Tails Sanatorium" and "Tails doll forest". I don't know where it came from but I could use it in Dorn The Artificial's Horror wad. Yet its best to delete all the rings and place Six Force Shields at the spawn area, Just to protect you from getting hit.
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12