Thread: Trying to get the manga face properly

Level

Trying to get the manga face properly

I was trying to mix up a lot of stuff in this one drawing, the character (Original do not steal) is turning away from us but still looking at you, and I tried to do this facial expression where she's like worried but trying to hide it.
    4FGUd.JPG

Level
    Pretty good. I serioulsy gotta draw the eyes right..I always screw them up

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    I was trying to mix up a lot of stuff in this one drawing, the character (Original do not steal) is turning away from us but still looking at you, and I tried to do this facial expression where she's like worried but trying to hide it.
    4FGUd.JPG
    You have to make her face tilted down more, make her eyes more shifted to the viewer while her head is literally sideways or downward.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    You have to make her face tilted down more, make her eyes more shifted to the viewer while her head is literally sideways or downward.
    Thank you for pointing that out, I knew something was wrong with it, but I don't mind it that much since it's like my 4th drawing or something. But anyway I took what you said in consideration and made a rather 'realistic' looking one while fixing the problems with the old one.
    4HbnU.JPG

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    Thank you for pointing that out, I knew something was wrong with it, but I don't mind it that much since it's like my 4th drawing or something. But anyway I took what you said in consideration and made a rather 'realistic' looking one while fixing the problems with the old one.
    4HbnU.JPG
    That looks really nice.