I'm not saying Sonic 06 and Sonic Riders should be for iOS due to their hardware/porting problems...Jet Set Radio HAS been on iOS ever since it got an HD remake as the original is on the dreamcast, but why not Sonic Adventure AND Sonic Adventure 2? Atleast we're getting a Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed iOS that's gonna be released shortly after the Sonic 2 iOS remake...Also yeah I agree with you on the Sonic 3 and the Sonic & Knuckles one, but what about Knuckles Chaotix?

Also trying to move directly into this topic, I thought I'd get Sonic 2 iOS remake for christmas, but I'm getting it once it's released! As well as Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed iOS despite me having it already for my Xbox 360.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the double post but er...Sonic 2 iOS is finally out! It still has the same level select method from Sonic 1 iOS and Sonic, Tails and Knuckles mode (They'd be already unlocked if you unlock them from either Sonic 1 iOS or Sonic 2 iOS). In the level select menu, it doesn't seem to have S1 Spikes, speed air cap nor Sonic 1 and 3 shields which means you can't go two-twin spin attack as Sonic from it...Of course it may have Sonic 2 shields since this is Sonic 2 iOS we're talking about. Special stages in this version totally looks like an assload times of better, and yet I'm not sure how exactly how you really get to Hidden Palace without level select, but I'll try to get that far in the game by getting all 7 Chaos Emeralds!

NOTE: Hidden Palace was originally gonna be in the original Sonic 2, but it got scrapped along with other levels that were unfinished and had problems, so there's Hidden Palace too for Sonic 3 and Knuckles, but atleast the Sonic 2 Hidden Palace is now on the remake except...Well, like Genocide City Zone, Wood Zone, etc.