Thread: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Level

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

The 5th installment of the Ace Attorney series is about to be released for 3DS tomorrow in the US. Although I just recently got to playing the 1st Phoenix Wright game, I can tell I'm going to want to save up for this game for certain. I will leave this open to discussion of the game, but please put all spoilers in spoiler boxes, especially with the material being fresh (for the US anyway)

Story

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies takes place roughly one year after Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. By this time, Phoenix Wright has regained his attorney's badge. The plot has a darker theme than previous games in the series, in accordance with Wright's warning in Turnabout Trump, "A dark time is coming for our legal system... We have to set it right". However, it has the same overall light tone of the other games in the series.

Level
    It better have the epic music still.

Level
    Well I like the music also the demo was released on the Eshop 1-2 weeks ago

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    As long as Cornered (the song) is in there, I'll buy it for sure.

*le burp*

Level
    You can download the demo in the eshop now. It's quite addictive.

Level
    I played the demo, and I loved the intro so much. And the quality both of the animation and game is amazing for the 3DS.

Level
    I can't decide between a PSP or a 3DS, PSP's closer to the amount of money I have but 3DS..it's got some pretty interesting games.

Level
    Are you speaking of the original PSP, or the Vita? I've heard bad reviews about the Vita, plus the 3DS does truly have a great library of games, and a lot of variety. Not to mention I've heard the game library for both PSP's have been "small" compared to some other handheld consoles. Although some of this is just "imo" so it's your call.

- - - - - - - - - -

P.S. Found a giveaway for this game, I'm gonna try to enter at least, can't hurt anything to simply give this guy 1 like and comment.

LINK

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFreak View Post
    I can't decide between a PSP or a 3DS, PSP's closer to the amount of money I have but 3DS..it's got some pretty interesting games.
    Get it on the 3ds, not only is the PSP dying out but with the 3ds you can always look forward to new and interesting things, for example: "Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy", "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked" (a remake of number two will come out soon) and "Shingeki no Kyojin..." (unfortunately I don't know the full name of the game).

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]