Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X/Y

Level

Pokemon X/Y

Can't believe we don't already have a thing for this. X/Y is now out and been played by most (probably 90% or more) 3DS players already. So I'd like to discuss the game as a whole. What did you like about it? What didn't you like? What can be changed for next time? Etc.

Also be warned viewers, spoilers here will be optional (considering most people who bought it already beat it fully), but I do encourage spoilers for those of us who have not got the game yet.

Level
    reason nobody made it is cause they discuss it on other things and have no reason to make one here

Level
    The trading in that game is shit, no one has figured out how to trade gen 3,2, and 4 starters to that game because of how freaking different it is.
    I'll stick with Goku in Black 2 and White 2 thank you very much.

- - - - - - - - - -

And you know what I love about the starters too?
    they all look dumb, Chespin evolves into some spiny nose piece of trash, and then some anime golem piece of shit.
    Fennekin has only 1 good evolution, which is Braixen, but they had to screw it up and make some opera skirt r34.
    The only starter that looks good to me is Froakie, it evolves into a ninja, which is sort of cool.

Until I see Sceptile, Swampert, Typhlosion, Meganium, and Feraligatr in this game, no thank you, I don't want posterboy pokemon on my team.

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    My cousin let me borrow his 3DS and I bought Pokémon Y.
    Well.... This was the first time where I actually DISLIKED the design of the starters.
    Second, this game is just too easy, like, real easy, it's easy to see that it was made to get new people into Pokémon, but even for them I think it's way too easy (wow that was a lot of "easy" in the same sentence).
    And I agree with STC, the trading system is way to different and hard to figure out.
    Also, I think super training is absolute BS, I like to make my Pokémon stronger by battling not by some app thing.
    Besides all of these points, I think the game was enjoyable at least, it was fun.
    I'll say the same that I say for Sonic Heroes, it's just fun. Nothing big and outstanding, just outright fun.

*le burp*

Level
    I guess I'll be that one guy in the corner that likes it. I love the battle effects and the backgrounds. I would say that it's and easy generation, but I had my Pokemon a bit over leveled (around +5-8). I liked the story. I found the trading easy, but the Wonder Trade can be a giant dick sometimes. I traded off my Golurk cause I didn't need it anymore. Then I got a Weedle. Because Weedle.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Is it true that the Mega Evolutions only last during the battle it's used? It happened in Pokemon: The Origins and I wasn't too sure if it was like that in X & Y.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFreak View Post
    Is it true that the Mega Evolutions only last during the battle it's used? It happened in Pokemon: The Origins and I wasn't too sure if it was like that in X & Y.
    Yes, you can't mega evolve multiple pokemon at the same time, and you can't mega evolve twice with the same pokemon.

Level
    Yeah. After the battle they return to normal. I honestly need to see Mega Alakazam's Special stats.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnyx Onyxwing View Post
    Yeah. After the battle they return to normal. I honestly need to see Mega Alakazam's Special stats.
    Mega Alakazam

Stat Range
    At Lv. 50 At Lv. 100
    HP: 55
    115 - 162 220 - 314
    Attack: 50
    49 - 112 94 - 218
    Defense: 65
    63 - 128 121 - 251
    Sp.Atk: 175
    162 - 249 319 - 493
    Sp.Def: 95
    90 - 161 175 - 317
    Speed: 150
    139 - 222 274 - 438
    • Minimum stats are calculated with 0 EVs, IVs of 0, and a hindering nature, if applicable.
    • Maximum stats are calculated with 252 EVs, IVs of 31, and a helpful nature, if applicable.

Level
    Well that's just fuckin stupid. I'm skipping this game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast