Thread: What are you thankful for?

Level

What are you thankful for?

So it's thanksgiving, and I thought I would make a sappy thread about it.
    Just say what you're thankful for! (Unless you don't celebrate thanksgiving, then you don't have to)

I'm thankful for the users at the Skybase, who are nice to me and accepted me even though I can be stupid sometimes.
    I'm thankful for my family
    I'm thankful for my friends
    and most of all, I'm thankful for my two little brothers.

Level
    I'm thankful for my friends at Skybase who stick by my side even when we have disagreements
    I'm also thankful for my 4 best friends in real life, who actually bother to help me when I need them the most.

Level
    I´m thankful to my friends in real life because I can´t tak even one day without joking with them at school lessons. They also play football with me. I´m also very thankful to the "Orsland team". They´ve helped a lot with the map pack. (That´s why I´d like to change the name of the map pack...)

Level
    Today I accidentally plugged my Wii U into a 220V output (It only supports 110v) and my house didn't burn, I'm thankful for that.
    I'm thankful for getting to know all the members of the SRB2 Skybase
    And my 2 best friends (In real life) who always find a good way to ruin my image when it comes to girls.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    I'm thankful for having all of my body parts working. So that I can run, ride, jump, dynamic entry kick and play tennis or basketball.
    I'm also thankful for having a lovely family that encourages me and supports me when I study.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    I'm thankful for not having a crappy host for the Skybase. Their customer service is actually awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    I'm thankful for SRB2 it showed some of the best times in my life and because of it that's why i'm here on the skybase

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    I warn you that we don't celebrate thanksgiving here, so I may not be saying stuff as I should, but from what I'm seeing, I'm supposed to say what I'm thankful for so...
    I'm thankful I have friends that support me, my it be in real life or in the internet, if it weren't for them I don't know where I would be.

*le burp*