Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SRB2 Challenges

Level

SRB2 Challenges

I know this didn't work very well on YouTube. But this forum is a different thing. To prove that you've completed a challenge, please send a lump, video or something. If you're interested, you can post us your own challenge, I'm interested to try them.

1. The first challenge is simple: A challenge in GFZ1. Do you remember where was Knuckles' emblem on 1.09.4? Go there as Sonic! (no Super Sonic, cheats or other players help allowed!) Here´s a screenshot of that place:srb20017.png

2. This is a Sonic challenge in GFZ1. Get perfect bonus! But you can´t use springs before you have 245 rings! (no Super Sonic, cheats or other players help allowed!)

Level
    You do realize that knuckles' emblem in GFZ1 is floating in the sky right? One can very easily perform monitor bounces by using the enemies to get up there, but there is no way to remain up there because, well, logic and physics say otherwise.

Level
    No! I don't mean that emblem. I mean 1.09.4 Knux emblem location, as I told in the challenge. I mean the high place next to RedXVI's house. Do you know what place do I mean? I´ll upload screenshot of that place,

Level
    Wasn't there before, now it is. I'm not interested in these challenges anyways. Just doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.

Level
    Yes, it was! You just didn´t read the challenge well enough.

- - - - - - - - - -

Or maybe you just didn´t understand me. I´ll post pictures when there´s more challenges.

Level
    These challenges sound like they could be very fun, and a good way to train a bit of skills for srb2 parkour and timing wise.

Level
    Does someone else have a good challenge? If not, I´ll post a new challenge after that someone else beats the first one.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nobody seemed to beat this challenge today. The next may be easier I´ll show it in the first post...

Level
    I've got some challenges.

1. Complete Tyrcity without taking damage (hard)
    2. Beat the Egg Walker (final boss) without taking damage. (medium)
    3. Find all the emblems in the game! (hard)

Level
    I take your Tyrcity challenge! Brack eggman challenge is too easy and youtube is full of videos about that. Emblem challenge can be cheated and it's impossible to prove that you've really done it. Tyrcity challenge was still great idea. I'll add that when I complete that.

- - - - - - - - - -

I couldn't beat your tyrcity challenge... Have you beaten it yourself?

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    1) Here's a easy challenge beat Barack Eggbama as Sawniku with no coins with holes in them, no hyper-thokking-god-mod-thok and within 4 Mileys and 30 Twerkings.
    Translation: Here's a challenge, beat Brak Eggman as Sonic with no rings, no thokking and within 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

2) Here's an extremely difficult mission, beat Eggman's 'Purple Watergun Machine' without clipping to anything. O.o
    Translation: Here's another challenge beat the Egg Slimer with the console command "NOCLIP" activated.

Please give me foodback on how you fail or how hard you epic failed, just don't post on my 'Visitor Message' page!
    Translation: Please give feedback on how you well you did or how well you tried, you may post on my 'Visitor Message' page.

These challenges are made to make you suffer, get frustrated, make you cry and make you rage quit. Now for the "possible quote of the day":

And remember kids...
    Just because I lack interest in SRB2, doesn't mean that I would not make you suffer through that game just to make me happy.
    Just like "Oga" and "Hilda", I love sadism! I'm going to be a great father some day...

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast