Quote Originally Posted by mr.black View Post
    oh crap moments?

Well, uh... This http://boards.4chan.org/sci/res/6252154#p6254914
    oh crap! A 404!
    That is a good example!

Level
    When I finally finished my SOC and when XWE said:

Cannot save file.

I was raging because I spented 1 hour of my life to do something that was not saved...
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    When I finally finished my SOC and when XWE said:

Cannot save file.

I was raging because I spented 1 hour of my life to do something that was not saved...
    I know that error... That's why I always select all and press control + C if XWE lags before saving soc. That same has happened to me too.

Level
    An "Oh Crap" moment? Hah, oh if I had a dollar for every one of those. Well, since programs are being spoken of here, it jogged my memory of all the times I tried making an SRB2 map on the not-so-good ol' Doom Builder. I can't count the times or the amount of frustration I've gained when I was working on something worth while, only to have it crash and save nothing. I particularly remember creating a very cool arena-esque map that I spent a good two or three hours on, only to add one more line segment before DB gave me a heart warming pop-up and shut down without saving a bit of it. Last time I ever used it to make anything. Thankfully, I found the life saving goddess that was the SRB2 Doom Builder 2.0 (Community Build).

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Oh Crap Moments:

1) The moment when you fart in an indoor assembly and everyone knows that it's you...
    Yeah, that happened once and my friends would never stop taking the mick. Even though they've done it themselves tons of times.

2) The moment that you think you've won a 'CTF' match in a "vehicle shooting game" (Fired Up - PSP multiplayer game, the multiplayer is extremely addictive whereas the single player is the opposite) only to be blown up by a hidden opponent with a railgun or a "super-overpowered-supersaiyan-godmod-instantkill-LASER" in your base.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Oh Crap Moments:

1) The moment when you fart in an indoor assembly and everyone knows that it's you...
    Yeah, that happened once and my friends would never stop taking the mick. Even though they've done it themselves tons of times.

2) The moment that you think you've won a 'CTF' match in a "vehicle shooting game" (Fired Up - PSP multiplayer game, the multiplayer is extremely addictive whereas the single player is the opposite) only to be blown up by a hidden opponent with a railgun or a "super-overpowered-supersaiyan-godmod-instantkill-LASER" in your base.
    Did they both happen on the new year? You thought it was crappy. =)

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ors View Post
    Did they both happen on the new year? You thought it was crappy. =)
    Nope they happened during my time in secondary school.
    (Note: I say "Crappy New Year" because the year may, may not or mayornot give me some crap with style.)

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    When you overshoot or undershoot jumps in Mario 64, and when certain things don't want to work (Backwards long jump, etc.)

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    My "Oh crap" moment was when I was in a middle of a game of Capture The Flag in Team Fortress 2 [I had to use a public library computer because I don't have one of my own. I'm currently using one.], and this game was over 40 minutes long. I had like over 120 points at the time, and the game was about to go into Stalement about 30 seconds in. Someone asked me to trade my Strange Force-A-Nature for some Strange Hat [I forgot what the hat was called.], By the time we were about to accept the trade, my computer crashes and The Blue Screen of Death shows up. I was so mad at that time, because all of my progress and my killing streak on that game all disappeared. Not only that, but I had to reinstall the game, and Steam again! I was like "Oh, Purrfect. Just Purrfect!"

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze_The_Cat_SRB2 View Post
    My "Oh crap" moment was when I was in a middle of a game of Capture The Flag in Team Fortress 2 [I had to use a public library computer because I don't have one of my own. I'm currently using one.], and this game was over 40 minutes long. I had like over 120 points at the time, and the game was about to go into Stalement about 30 seconds in. Someone asked me to trade my Strange Force-A-Nature for some Strange Hat [I forgot what the hat was called.], By the time we were about to accept the trade, my computer crashes and The Blue Screen of Death shows up. I was so mad at that time, because all of my progress and my killing streak on that game all disappeared. Not only that, but I had to reinstall the game, and Steam again! I was like "Oh, Purrfect. Just Purrfect!"
    Oh that sucks! I remember once I found a cave system in Minecraft, and there was a dungeon full of loot, but then a spider got me from behind! :<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast