Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Crap Moments

Level

Oh Crap Moments

Have you ever had an 'oh crap' moment that left you feeling angry, stupid, or just plain freaked out? Share it here!
    I'll go first:

Today is our last day in school this semester, so our teacher let us use the class laptops to do whatever we want for an hour.
    So, I got the bright idea to play Cave Story, because dangit, I love Cave Story!
    However when I went to my site to play it (I have it embedded there) it was blocked.
    So, I was going full psycho agency FBI dude, and I was trying to bypass the school filter. I was trying command prompt, proxies, you name it.
    After about 15 tries, I gave up and went to Google to browse instead.

'Internet Access Blocked - Browsing history will be reviewed'

I almost yelled out "OH CRAP." But instead I casually just turned off the laptop and put it back on the cart.
    If I come back in January and get in trouble, I blame Cave Story.

Level
    School's internet doesn't allow you, at all to play games on the net X)
    Actually, the classroms computer are just the kind of computer than can't go on facebook, but I have anyways founded a way to bypass any protection, without do unreadable codes. If you need to be logged on the computer, just type administrator as user name, and no password, then, desactive the anti virus, and do wathever you want ^^

My oh crap moment was actually the day when my will falls from the table (for the 3rd time in the week, of course).
    The Wii was just a bit broken, but with my skills, I just put anything, anywhere, and it (doesn't) rework. Nah what did you think, I just punched the Wii to try to boot it up, and it worked X)
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    I had completed every single song on expert in Guitar Hero Metallica, except War Ensemble! Then my PS2 suddenly shut down when it was saving and all my saves were corrupted. I WAS REALLY ANGRY

3 days ago I tried that song again and completed that on second attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain-boy"ashy"ash View Post
    My oh crap moment was actually the day when my will falls from the table (for the 3rd time in the week, of course).
    The Wii was just a bit broken, but with my skills, I just put anything, anywhere, and it (doesn't) rework. Nah what did you think, I just punched the Wii to try to boot it up, and it worked X)
    That same worked to my PS2 too. It just still sometimes shuts down very surprisingly.

Level
    Offtopic: What a beautiful nickame that you given me X)
    Sadly for me, a 3 letters name is way too short for a nickname, unless if I add a u after the o, it will done Ours, which means Bear in French X)
    EDIT: But this isn't the kind of nickname that I will actually give to a firend.

Level
    Lol! You're the first guy who has noticed that on any forums.

Level
    You know Ors, I am the kind of guy who looks everywhere ^^'

BTW, let's get back on the main topic:

Again one of my holy crap moments that I have forgotten to tell...
    When my sister brokes my two Sonic The Hedgehog figures ;_;
    I was so angry... And they were very expansive, almost 30euros for one figure...

Level
    I just had an oh crap moment: Today we're having a pretty bad ice storm, and I was sitting near the wall which was closest to the backyard. All of the sudden I hear this HUGE CRASHING NOISE and a giant scratching behind me. It turns out a limb had fallen off of the tree and hit the roof. Oh joy.

Level
    Wow! Sounds scarry! Here is ice too but nothing have happened (yet)

Level
    Wasn't this the fear of your life?

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    You know Ors, I am the kind of guy who looks everywhere ^^'
    That sounds scary if you have my type of interpretation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    It turns out a limb had fallen off of the tree and hit the roof. Oh joy.
    Well at least no one is hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ors View Post
    Wow! Sounds scarry! Here is ice too but nothing have happened (yet)
    "Scarry", "ice"...
    Must resist the urge to correct him... guh-GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My "Oh Crap Moment", number one:
    During my final year at secondary school (or highschool as you guys called), there was a time in registration where my friends and I were saying immature and pervy stuff (Not that we always do... Don't judge me with that look). My form teacher caught me talking in when he was doing the register. He called out my name and asked "What are you talking about *******?" (Like hell I'm telling the members on this forum my name!)
    He then asked "Would you like to share it with the class?" (I hate when teachers do that... ._.)
    Then I came up with a lie saying how I was talking about what I did over the weekend.
    Then he became so freaking inquisitive, so I had to come with a 'big-ass-lie' about how "I tried to use my ironing board to surf down the stairs, just like Mr.Bean" (Mr.Bean is a comical person, look his name up on Google or something), he pretended to believe me but I found out that even though I didn't fool him... I actually fooled all of my classmates (excluding the people who I told the 'stuff' to). It was such a unbelievable story, yet... WTF!

This turned from a "Oh Crap moment" to a "WTF?! moment".

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast