Quote Originally Posted by Ors View Post
Can you show a download link to that map? Then I would know what's wrong with the roof.
If I have time I will

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFighter View Post
Let me get my old Srb2DB skills working again...*oils the gears in his head*...ah okay, lets see now.

First: If you're planning for players to run on the roof of the building I see in those pictures, then you're going to need FOF's. Otherwise if you're not planning for players to run on top of it, why not just lower the ceiling floor? Saves you extra space and it makes the wad smaller.

Second: If you are planning for players to run on the roof of the building then the problem obviously lies with the way you tagged all of the sectors. From the looks of things, it seems like you can just give the sector with all the monitors on it, the same tag as the sector right next to it. This is the best way to do it since creating another FOF and tagging it to the sector that doesn't have a roof would just use up more space.

Otherwise, if all of the sectors in that room you're in, in the screenshots, have the same tag number for the same FOF, i.e. the roof, then just give that tag number to the sector which doesn't have a roof.

If you need me to explain this in a more simple way, or you want me to fix the error myself, just post it on this thread, or send a link to the map, I'll see what I can do to fix it then.
I'm gonna PM you the link.

- - - - - - - - - -

Don't worry, I fixed it!