Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the scariest dream you've ever had?

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    I used to have the same nightmare over and over and over when I was 5 up until 7 years old.
    It was about me stuck in a brick room without exit, a few moments later water would start rising slowly and I ended up drowning all the time.
    It scared me a lot back then.
    A few years later I started forcing myself to imagine a door in the room so I could escape, worked.
    Never underestimate the power of your own brain. even if you're in the middle of a math test and you don't understand a thing.

*le burp*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    I used to have the same nightmare over and over and over when I was 5 up until 7 years old.
    It was about me stuck in a brick room without exit, a few moments later water would start rising slowly and I ended up drowning all the time.
    It scared me a lot back then.
    A few years later I started forcing myself to imagine a door in the room so I could escape, worked.
    Never underestimate the power of your own brain. even if you're in the middle of a math test and you don't understand a thing.
    I stopped having my nightmare when I had seen it almost every night when I was 5. I used the same way as you. I thought the fireplace would be broken, and it worked. I couldn't slide there anymore.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    You have a good point there Kupo-kun.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    My worst nightmare went a little like this (wall of text):

A few months ago, I was getting ready for bed. I had read a few creepypasta stories before, because I was challenging myself to sleep after reading that. Eventually I did get to sleep, and I was having a good dream at first. I was in a field, working on a farm? I can't really recall what I was doing. Then I noticed the cows were acting...strange...their mooing sounded demonic and their eyes were red. I went over to calm one down, and my dream exploded into screaming and blood everywhere. The cow ripped me apart, but that wasn't all. Next, I was in a void-like world, it was all black and I was sort of floating. Then, a bunch of freaky images flashed before me, and then Jeff The Killer (lol i know right?) came over and swiftly beheaded me.

I don't read creepypasta anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12