Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the scariest dream you've ever had?

Level

What is the scariest dream you've ever had?

For me is this when I was 4 or 5: I was in the bed. Our room had a new lamp. I knew what's gonna happen, because I had seen this nightmare at least twice before.. I still started walking downstairs. There was more colorful than in real life but still #@"! scarry. I reached the kitchen and saw there a woman that talked with my brother. Suddenly she said the only word I understand: "Now!" and I started sliding to our fire place. I flew into it and saw weird colors untill I woke up just a few seconds after the fireplace thing.

Level
    When I was 4, I had many nightmares, in one I got crushed by a giant, in another I was eaten alive, and in another I was engulfed in darkness then killed. I may go into better detail later.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    I saw Chuck Norris... I'm just going to say that... ._.
    This isn't the scariest but it is the only one I can remember for now
    Let's see a scary dream... Well there was this one time that I was trapped in a game world, and my mission was to fight something that spawns in the "shadows" (e.g. the shadow of a building, I don't know how I got this mission but I thought that I might as well give it a freaking try). So I was wondering in an abandoned town, the sun was setting and I could hear a lot of shifting which was making me uneasy because I did not have a weapon to defend myself with. All of a sudden this black creature came out of an alleyway and dragged me into the shadows. I was then engulfed by darkness. Luckily Sora, Riku and King Mickey was there to save me from what seemed to be the heartless. So I think I died or something. All I know is that whenever I have a bad dream if I'm attacked by a hideous creature, stabbed or shot then I would feel a very strong and harsh sensation on the area that I have been hit (kind of like an electric shot). And when I wake up I can still feel the sensation, which is annoying as I just want to go back to sleep. (I'm not like most people who would suddenly sit up after having a bad dream, I'm too lazy to do that so I just fall back asleep if the dream wakes me up.)

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Mr.Black is offline おおあっ! びっくりしたァーっ
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 947
    Overall activity: 0%
    Level
    spooky scary skeletons

;_;

Level
    Awe man, being eaten alive is one of the worst kinds of nightmare. When I was little my dad would always play the old Resident Evil games when I was around, and once in a blue moon I'd have a dream where I was in a zombie apocalypse. It would ALWAYS end with me getting my guts being torn out by zombies and it totally sucked.

Though, I did have one dream when I was really young that was so weird and fluent I still remember it today. At the time I had a PlayStation and I loved to play the Spyro games, among others. I had also recently 'attempted' to play an X-Files game on it, but it creeped me out too much. It didn't really have anything scary in it (I wouldn't know if it did anyways, I never went past the first screen that only featured a silent office and a ringing telephone), it was mostly the music that scared me. Anyways, the dream started with me in a random pool shaped skate park in the middle of a random forest. Everything was dandy until these Ice King looking enemies from Spyro 2 popped up and started throwing ice and snowballs at me. Then I remember running into the forest to get away, and of course, the X-Files music starts playing. That and I kept seeing these huge beast-like shadows rushing across my view in the distance of the dark forest. After a few moments of running I suddenly got grabbed by one of them and pulled into the darkness of the forest, much to my extreme terror.

That's when I finally woke up, however. I still can't believe how clearly I can remember it, considering it was well over ten years ago. It was definitely the most impacting dream I've ever had.

...I still hate those stupid Ice King enemies...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CD
    Luckily Sora, Riku and King Mickey was there to save me from what seemed to be the heartless.
    I was saving you. LOL

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ors View Post
    I was saving you.
    You're mistaking the badasses

Level
    Wouldn't this technically be "What is the scariest nightmare you have ever had" Seen doesn't really seem to fit right in my opinion.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFreak View Post
    Wouldn't this technically be "What is the scariest nightmare you have ever had" Seen doesn't really seem to fit right in my opinion.
    I guess *shrugs*

Level
    Details details, speaking of details, I agree with CD I can feel pain sometimes in my nightmares too (I still remember being squished, and I remember drowning especially well)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast