Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yoshi's New Island

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    I don't mind some of the changes made for the 3ds, because this sequel has differ from the previous games. I'm certainly taking a liking to throwing "the giant egg" and playing in some new levels.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    I don't mind some of the changes made for the 3ds, because this sequel has differ from the previous games. I'm certainly taking a liking to throwing "the giant egg" and playing in some new levels.
    The giant egg from the trailer looks kinda gimmicky to me.
    BESIDES HOW THE HECK DOES YOSHI SWALLOW THAT SHY GUY!?!

Level
    I believe "overthinking" videogames is something that not only severly limits games aimed towards kids, but also makes games too similar to each other, and thus dull. This Giant Egg idea, and illogical eating theme seem fine, heck, kirby does a similar move but no-one questions him eating bonkers in one gulp.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    I believe "overthinking" videogames is something that not only severly limits games aimed towards kids, but also makes games too similar to each other, and thus dull. This Giant Egg idea, and illogical eating theme seem fine, heck, kirby does a similar move but no-one questions him eating bonkers in one gulp.
    I was joking you know.
    And Kirby is an alien so that would actually make sense.

Level
    In the battle of alien vs dinosaur, this still comes down to the fact we are overthinking this concept.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    In the battle of alien vs dinosaur, this still comes down to the fact we are overthinking this concept.
    Very true.

Level
    Some things sorta bug me, in the original Mario had some moments when he was playable so it was his chance to shine, but now they took that ability to play as him away which is kinda sad, I wish everything isn't going to be the same though.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    Some things sorta bug me, in the original Mario had some moments when he was playable so it was his chance to shine, but now they took that ability to play as him away
    Just because they never said or released any trailer or details on that doesn't mean it's never going to be a feature.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    In the latest trailer it shows yoshi touching a superstar which if you known before allowed mario to have been somewhat playable for like 7 secs before being yoshi again but know you just play as a superstar yoshi who can run super fast and run up walls and crap thus taking the one time as playing as mario away.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    In the latest trailer it shows yoshi touching a superstar which if you known before allowed mario to have been somewhat playable for like 7 secs before being yoshi again but know you just play as a superstar yoshi who can run super fast and run up walls and crap thus taking the one time as playing as mario away.
    Just because it was like that before does not mean that the feature can't or won't be revamped.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12