Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DS emulator lag help!

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    How did you gain your lunch money? Allowance or something? o - o
    My mother gives me lunch money for each week of college. If I don't spend it all then some of the money is saved for next week (this doesn't happen all the time). However sometimes I'll skip lunch and eat something that I brought from home and I get to keep the money.
    I never ever get allowance.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Maybe just use nogba and no zoomer or you can always order a r4 flash card and store downloaded ds roms on that card so it can be played on your 3ds and hey it beats asking your parents to drive to the store, and isn't it income tax time so your parents do give you a little of the money right?
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    you can always order a r4 flash card and store downloaded ds roms on that card so it can be played on your 3ds?
    But if you do illegal things to or with a 3ds won't the Nintendo company brick your 3ds.

Mazefire is what you're requesting a "need" or a "want"?

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    But if you do illegal things to or with a 3ds won't the Nintendo company brick your 3ds.

Mazefire is what you're requesting a "need" or a "want"?
    Nintendo can't do shit to your 3DS. It's illegal for them to brick it. They just say that to keep people away from flashcarts.
    Buncha bullshit if you ask me. *continues playing on flashcart*

Level
    Yeah, thats what I was sorta going to say nintendo keeps supplying these updates that are suppose to make your 3ds harder to mod and such but flash cards are still easily used on them.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    Nintendo can't do shit to your 3DS. It's illegal for them to brick it. They just say that to keep people away from flashcarts.
    Buncha bullshit if you ask me. *continues playing on flashcart*
    Oh really? Mind explaining the Wiis that were bricked a few years back? Illegal or not, what can you do to them? Anything you dare to do, they can cover up, and come back stronger, all because they have money to do so.
    LINK
    As seen in this video the Wii was clearly bricked, and was only able to be fixed for this man by further hacking of the system.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Oh really? Mind explaining the Wiis that were bricked a few years back? Illegal or not, what can you do to them? Anything you dare to do, they can cover up, and come back stronger, all because they have money to do so.
    LINK
    As seen in this video the Wii was clearly bricked, and was only able to be fixed for this man by further hacking of the system.
    According to the description, it looks like he fixed it by sending it over to Nintendo for fixing, and they fixed it for him, and he rehacked it. There's also no evidence that it was bricked due to him having hacked it. I'm sure that there was a production line of faulty Wiis at one point. Also, how would Nintendo brick your console? They have no detection method of finding your Wii, seeing if it's hacked or not, and bricking it. They can't legally brick it either, as Rex said.

Now, let's stay on topic, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Very true, my mistake it seems. Anyway, more on the topic, maze have you found any luck with the emulator or computer, or do you think it's just old hardware taking it's course (my laptop can't handle any DS games either, so I can relate)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12