Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Boom General

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    ONTOPIC: Sonic is no longer the fastest in the group so he must be more prone to danger now... [Insert evil sadist smile]
    Not the fastest anymore? Uwot?

*le burp*

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    Not the fastest anymore? Uwot?
    Judging from how the characters and their physics looked in the gameplay trailer: they're all up to speed with Sonic.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by critical dude View Post
    judging from how the characters and their physics looked in the gameplay trailer: They're all up to speed with sonic.
    uwot m8?!?!?

Level
    Why, SEGA? Why did you have to give Knuckles fingers? I do like the muscles, but the height... I think they went too far on that-- or should I say "too high." [bad joke] And also, why decide to wrap bandages everywhere around them? Are they hurt or something?

Too many questions are floating around in my head right now, but I'm just curious to how this series will turn out okay. I am excited to see it though.
    I thank everyone for the kindness, respect, and the love to my server and I. I love you all!

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blazesparks-derpyhooves/
    ^^^ Please friend me here. ^^^

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze_The_Cat_SRB2 View Post
    Why, SEGA? Why did you have to give Knuckles fingers? I do like the muscles, but the height... I think they went too far on that-- or should I say "too high." [bad joke] And also, why decide to wrap bandages everywhere around them? Are they hurt or something?

Too many questions are floating around in my head right now, but I'm just curious to how this series will turn out okay. I am excited to see it though.
    Um... bump?
    There already is a new discussion for this topic here: http://srb2skybase.org/mb/showthread.php?t=2109

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    And also, why decide to wrap bandages everywhere around them? Are they hurt or something?
    Behind The Scenes Trailer at page 7 gives an explanation to that, alongisde other things.

*le burp*

Level

1. Knuckles got a redesign. I think I like his new design because of his different body type from the others.
    2. They aren't hurt, they're just a compliment to their design. It's supposed to be sports tape, which is what athletes put on to prevent blisters or chafing on their shoes or other accessories. It's also said to make the characters look more rugged, and Sonic more adventurous.

Level
    I think the main reason why there's so much hate on this game because the Japanese SEGA misinterprets our likings...just like how there were 2 different versions of classic sonic ( the US version looked like a ball with triangles attached to it) and everybody swayed to the Japanese. And ( I can use and as a sentence starter)you can obviously see the way they view us, Statue of Liberty and all, Bald Eagles everywhere, and the American flag replacing our atmosphere, they know nothing about us except for the fact that we like Sonic.

If they see that they get a lot of revenue from western audiences, they should get to know us better than just getting the retard who made Jak and Daxter and hiring him to lead the team. They should've kept the same team, and those redesigns are very drastic, if normal sonic had that stuff on( minus the Nathan Drake inspired scarf( It actually is btw)) I'd like it, they could make Knuckles have a little more bulk on him and make him taller, give Amy good curves, and so on.

They didn't have to drop the F bomb and ruin the designs, if they cut down on the sports tape as well, that would be a big thank you.
    I just hope they change their minds like the makers of Klonoa did with that stupid redesign they gave him.

They really didn't need sports tape either, I thought Sonic was supposed to have worn out shoes instead of putting the tape on like bandages, and it looks like it actually MORPHED onto his shoe.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhire'El View Post
    they should get to know us better than just getting the retard who made Jak and Daxter and hiring him to lead the team.
    The "retards" (they're 2 by the way) that made Jax and Daxter also created the Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted and The Last of Us games, also known as Naughty Dog.
    I think SEGA did a nice job hiring them for the game, since this is a game (and TV show) directed especially towards the Western audience and who better for the task then them (Naughty Dog)? They made some of the greatest 3D platformer's of all time (in my opinion) and they know the Western audience better then anyone in the buseness.
    Don't be so blind and say that it's going to be bad because it wasn't made only by SEGA/Sonic Team, instead give it a shot.

*le burp*

Level
    I hope that Sonic Boom will be way better than Sonic Lost World as that was disappointing in some ways (referring to both Wii U and 3DS gameplay).