Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Boom General

Level
    See ShadowCM, Lost World WAS a side project, it's taken them four years to develop this game.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    See ShadowCM, Lost World WAS a side project, it's taken them four years to develop this game.
    Sonic Boom is not being made by Sonic Team. It has no Eastern release, as far as I know. More than likely, Sonic Team's Unleashed team has been working on a big project since 2011. Lost World was developed by the Colors team. Lost World may be a side project of Sonic Team as a whole, but not to Sonic Boom.

Just remember, Sonic Boom is completely not canon, and is just its own westernized universe. It's equivalent to AOSTH and SATAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    Sonic Boom is not being made by Sonic Team. It has no Eastern release, as far as I know. More than likely, Sonic Team's Unleashed team has been working on a big project since 2011. Lost World was developed by the Colors team. Lost World may be a side project of Sonic Team as a whole, but not to Sonic Boom.

Just remember, Sonic Boom is completely not canon, and is just its own westernized universe. It's equivalent to AOSTH and SATAM.
    Dude, c'mon. There needs to be a game that is equivalent to Sonic OVA...Please. Also, if Sonic Unleashed and Lost World NOT created by Sonic Team, how come there's a logo credited as Sonic Team in the starting sequence of Sonic Unleashed, Colors, Generations AND Lost World?
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level

Dude, I'm not blind. I already know this.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Dude, I'm not blind. I already know this.
    What the fark?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    as for co-op will it just be another race like it was for 3ds lost world but main game coop for wii u version?
    Did you not see the trailer or read the information on the other sites?

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    That was the Wii U gameplay though they don't usually do this on the handhelds unless its in a racing series...
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    That was the Wii U gameplay though they don't usually do this on the handhelds unless its in a racing series...
    There is no information on the 3DS version yet. I can tell it's gonna be pretty watered down, but I bet they'll at least try to make a good mobile game this time.

*glances at Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Colors DS, and Sonic Lost World 3D* Yeaah...probably not.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    Also, if Sonic Unleashed and Lost World NOT created by Sonic Team, how come there's a logo credited as Sonic Team in the starting sequence of Sonic Unleashed, Colors, Generations AND Lost World?
    What? I didn't say that. There's two teams within Sonic Team. There's the Unleashed Team, who made Unleashed and Generations, and there's the Colors team, who made Colors and Lost World. They're all part of Sonic Team.

Also, Dimps made Sonic 4, and Sonic Team's logo was still slapped on the game, so...yeah.

There is no information on the 3DS version yet. I can tell it's gonna be pretty watered down, but I bet they'll at least try to make a good mobile game this time.

*glances at Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Colors DS, and Sonic Lost World 3D* Yeaah...probably not.
    Those games you listed were all made by Dimps. The 3DS version this time around is going to be made by Sanzaru Games, known for the latest Sly Cooper title, which seems to be really great according to many other people, so it looks like both versions are in fantastic hands this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Oh, in some scenes it shows characters roaming around freely by themselves but I wonder if more in the game you have have the characters following around you limiting you to not be able to do certain abilities like trying to throw dummy rings in sonic heroes.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    More than likely, Sonic Team's Unleashed team has been working on a big project since 2011. Lost World was developed by the Colors team. Lost World may be a side project of Sonic Team as a whole, but not to Sonic Boom.
    That's the only thing that made me thought those teams weren't created by Sonic Team... :V
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...