Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Boom General

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    NEW TRAILER - Behind the Scenes

Discuss if you wish.

*le burp*

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    Yet, its just fine when shadow, who has the same speed and abilities as sonic has the ability to ride a car, sonic can run across water but what if he stops? If he were able to ride a floating boat kind of car he could roam freely going at an acceptable speed and can stop as he pleases without plummeting to his death.Sonic has ran across water a bunch of times, but only if there was a speed pad in the way to make him go even faster in order to start running on the water, if there was no speed pad he probably would be able to do so.
    Sonic & SEGA All Star Racing Transformed?
    I'd prefer him without any vehicles (on road and off road), if Sonic is going to fall into the water and drown when you stop running at full speed then I will smile like there's no tomorrow! Reason? Oh, maybe because adding too many things that could prevent Sonic from dying would make the game too easy and ruin the difficulties.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    I am sorta seeing the TV series as another Teen Titans Go!, in the original Teen Titans everything was a bit more serious but now in the new titans series its just more fun and games and little crime fighting, this was sorta how it was in Sonic X more serious and less funny but now from the looks of the trailers and sneak peaks of the Boom Tv show its more funny less serious, but I guess its somewhat 50/50...
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Why hate the show already? Not to mention calling something from 4Kids better than it before even watching it? I could easily go into immense detail about how I dislike Sonic X over all the over Sonic shows, but this thread is about Sonic Boom. I honestly still want to give the show a shot, and I will be keeping in mind that SEGA's target audience here is literally kids ages 6-12; that could still go good or bad, depending on the work, detail, and balance put into the show.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Why hate the show already? Not to mention calling something from 4Kids better than it before even watching it? I could easily go into immense detail about how I dislike Sonic X over all the over Sonic shows, but this thread is about Sonic Boom. I honestly still want to give the show a shot, and I will be keeping in mind that SEGA's target audience here is literally kids ages 6-12; that could still go good or bad, depending on the work, detail, and balance put into the show.
    Not sure if you're replying to me but, I never stated I hated the show, I'm just stating how similar shows before were more serious and somewhat funny to shows now that are more funny and less serious.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Their target audience seems to be 6-12 because mostly kids watch CN. In reality, most kids above 12 are allowed to watch Family Guy on fox or other networks, so they abandon CN.
    I still watch CN.
    Because of Steven Universe.

Level
    It's sad to see the 12-15 demographic be nothing but worthless dry comedy like Family Guy and other such shows, which has gone down to comedy of just plain ridiculous proportions or how simple they make those shows now. I personally don't watch shows on networks anymore, that is what I have YouTube and a DVD player for.

Anyway, more on topic, I honestly would like to see how Sonic X could be considered serious? It's not even the fact I don't like it, I just that I found their use of puns and other childish jokes unappealing (which could very well be what Sonic Boom could be too, but like I said I'll wait to see it for myself), although I will admit I watched it when it was new, and I was a foolish child (Now I'm just older and foolish in other ways), but still I questioned a lot of things in the show even then, like as to why a 10 year old kid literally practically treats Sonic like Amy does, in a sense.

And for Sonic Boom, do any of you think they will choose to use the others like Shadow, Cream, and etc. as side characters in the show? I heard a rumor they might have something to do with the game, so I wanted to ask. I have nothing to verify this though, other than a random YouTube vid I saw the otherday while half asleep.

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    I don't think other character's will make an appearance, or if they do, it'll be a really quick one. Because so far, of what we've seen, the show seems heavily focused on Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy. And solely on them.
    Just like everything else, we'll just have to wait for more information.

*le burp*

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    In reality, most kids above 12 are allowed to watch Family Guy on fox or other networks.
    Wow, America and Japan are pretty lucky when it comes to age rating, for example: Family Guy is rated 18 in my country and a show like Gintama from Japan would probably also be rated 18 over here.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Wow, America and Japan are pretty lucky when it comes to age rating, for example: Family Guy is rated 18 in my country and a show like Gintama from Japan would probably also be rated 18 over here.
    Over here in the US they are actually rated TV14 or above, and Japan is just Japan with ratings, you can watch just about ANYTHING over there.