Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokebank is out in North America

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    XD, well can you really pull that stuff out of your butt? If you can then there's a new Guinness World Record that needs to be fulfilled.
    Anyway I thought that you were the type to buy most games before anyone else (you got the Wii U before most people on Skybase and started to rub it in our faces XD).
    I could get the game in two weeks tie but I'd rather get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first.
    I didn't 'rub it in your faces'. I was just excited about it. You guys were the ones trashing the Wii U.
    And how am I the type to buy most games? I don't even have any freakin' money. I don't even get allowance for doing CHORES. I do them because I need to pull my own weight.
    You're the one that's old enough for a job. XD

Level
    1. Most people don't get money for house chores in this day and age.
    2. This is the PokeBank thread, please refrain from driving too off topic everyone.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    You're the one that's old enough for a job. XD
    Lol, but if I get a job I'll have to stop claiming child benefit (also the job has to give me more money than the child benefit I receive).

~Going back on topic!~

So is it compulsory to use the Pokebank for X/Y, or does X/Y have a Pokémon storage system in the game?

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Lol, but if I get a job I'll have to stop claiming child benefit (also the job has to give me more money than the child benefit I receive).

~Going back on topic!~

So is it compulsory to use the Pokebank for X/Y, or does X/Y have a Pokémon storage system in the game?
    It does I believe, but this 'Pokemon Bank' system is like a cloud storage thing. If you want to move in your pokemon from Pokemon BW or BW2 you can, and transfer to XY, or you can use it for storing your most valuable pokemon so you wont lose them.

Level
    Guys, remember. Let me tell you something: There's a thing called Pokewunners. They're nostalgia fans that only like to play Gen 1 and only like Gen 1 Pokemon because they're more "Original" than the New gen.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    Guys, remember. Let me tell you something: There's a thing called Pokewunners. They're nostalgia fans that only like to play Gen 1 and only like Gen 1 Pokemon because they're more "Original" than the New gen.
    Ok... thanks for telling me I guess?

Level
    Ok... thanks for telling me I guess?
    Think of it that way, it's very similar to Classic Sonic fanboys. Speaking of Pokemon...Pokemon actually IS like Dragon Ball Z. You're training your Pokemon to become stronger by having them the wild Pokemon, or even trainer's Pokemon until they get stronger. Even their levels are classified as "Power levels". Evolutions are like Kaio Kens or something, then Mega evolutions are like Super Saiyans. Since Pokebank is still there...Many trainers have the disadvantage against other trainers that has such powerful Pokemon. Even with mega stones. Mega evolutions are actually OP yes, even their stats skyrocket past the Legendaries. More than half of all those Pokemon mega evolutions are gen 1's. Pokewunners these days...

Level
    Think of it that way, it's very similar to Classic Sonic fanboys. Speaking of Pokemon...Pokemon actually IS like Dragon Ball Z. You're training your Pokemon to become stronger by having them the wild Pokemon, or even trainer's Pokemon until they get stronger. Even their levels are classified as "Power levels". Evolutions are like Kaio Kens or something, then Mega evolutions are like Super Saiyans. Since Pokebank is still there...Many trainers have the disadvantage against other trainers that has such powerful Pokemon. Even with mega stones. Mega evolutions are actually OP yes, even their stats skyrocket past the Legendaries. More than half of all those Pokemon mega evolutions are gen 1's. Pokewunners these days...
    Okay? But we were talking about the pokemon bank.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    Okay? But we were talking about the pokemon bank.
    I know, I tried to keep my reply focused about Poke Bank. > <'

Level
    Um, I already knew most of this stuff so...yeah.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast