Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College athletes reading at a 5th grade level

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    My school is BUILT around athletics. Here's pretty much the morning announcements:

"blah blah blah sports blah blah blah weather, oh and there's the library and art club too but nobody cares about them, so more sports! blah blah blah sports sports blah sports! go watch the game tonight!"
    It's hard to tell whether you're being bias or not :/

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Very true, the news in my school sucks too. They literally take existing commercials and replace the key item with school food.
    Doritos? lolno, you get chicken sandwich (veins may or may not be included)
    Anyway, most schools do horribly with announcements, nothing can change that.
    Also, what was the discussion again? ... OH right, athletes with the brains of fleas fitting the stereotype like a glove. Continue.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Very true, the news in my school sucks too. They literally take existing commercials and replace the key item with school food.
    Doritos? lolno, you get chicken sandwich (veins may or may not be included)
    Anyway, most schools do horribly with announcements, nothing can change that.
    Also, what was the discussion again? ... OH right, athletes with the brains of fleas fitting the stereotype like a glove. Continue.
    The food thing for lunch CAN be a problem that prevents athletes from playing so well too, because they may not be so healthy...Too many people being hooked onto Pepsi and Mc Donalds so much too that there's slowly more fat people forming up. Even from too much candy, but if they ate those kind of food so often because they're not smart about nutrition or those foods aren't comfortable with their taste buds, then that's really sad...Really though, my other friend I know hates P.E because plenty of people are assholes there, the ones that play sports.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12