Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The casual servers, and what we have in general

Level
    1. I still play SRB2, but not daily like 2 to 5 times a month. Sometimes when someone invites me to play SRB2, they ask me to host. But I only host on birthdays [that I know of] and holidays.

2. I keep hearing about the Casual option thing. A lot of people say that they were either too lazy to put their server on Casual, or just "think" their server doesn't belong in Casual. Majority of people answered that to me.

3. I'm hoping that 2.1 will fix almost everything like less Consistency Failures and Lagging. It'll get me back to playing SRB2 more daily. I know that the MS can only do so much, but a girl's gotta dream. ^.^
    I thank everyone for the kindness, respect, and the love to my server and I. I love you all!

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blazesparks-derpyhooves/
    ^^^ Please friend me here. ^^^

Level
    It all depends on who's hosting. I really don't care for CTF or Match. I only get on if a friend is hosting a coop server, which isn't that often these days.

Level
    Oh yeah, I'm also crying tears of joy now. ;w;w;w;;w;w;w;w;ww;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;;w;w;w;w;w
    hopefully 2.1 will bring up the amount of players that have been lost due to the everlasting boredom that is 2.0.7

Level
    I give a like, retweet and +1 to TTA, Jasper and Critical Dude's posts.

<placeholder>

k

dage4 EX Unregistered
    I stopped playing SRB2 because...

yeah....

I dunno about the casual servers. I think its doing better without the casual servers, personally.

I will try to play through 2.1's campaign, maybe live when I have the time to do so. I sort of can't wait for 2.1

Level
    I'm not saying the casual server's aren't there, I'm saying the servers that use casual type files (such as SF94 or something) on "standard" servers.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    I'm not saying the casual server's aren't there, I'm saying the servers that use casual type files (such as SF94 or something) on "standard" servers.
    They do it for a reason! I want to see first the servers with cool wads.

Level
    I try to run my server with those wads but nobody ever joins.
    Server hosting is a lost art. I only get 2-3 people on my server since 2.0.7 came out. :(

Level
    Closed for 2.1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12