Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Young gamers?

Level

Young gamers?

What are you guys's opinions of young gamers?
    (Yes, go ahead and insult me all you want, I'm pretty much asking for it now.)
    There are some great young gamers that have 'skill' and there's others...well, you know.
    The ones who scream and call you a hacker when they lose, the ones that try to act all cool, or the kids who are just simply spoiled and get on your nerves?
    In my opinion, kids who don't have a proper grasp on what they're playing shouldn't even be on video games in the first place.
    Like little kids and Minecraft, or GTA. (DANGIT NINE YEAR OLDS QUIT IT WITH THE BUTTER AND SQUIDS!)
    Whadda you guys think?

Level
    Little kids shouldn't be given Xboxes or PS3s or 4s. If they are given them, NO CALL OF DOOTY. That game is awful for children. Get them freaking E rated games for crying out loud.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnyx Onyxwing View Post
    Little kids shouldn't be given Xboxes or PS3s or 4s. If they are given them, NO CALL OF DOOTY. That game is awful for children. Get them freaking E rated games for crying out loud.
    Agreed, not to mention the spoiled kids who HAVE XBox One consoles and Call of Dooty (SNARK DOOTY SNARK) tend to act like testosterone-fueled crazy jerks. Takes the fellow kids from my school for instance. There's one kid who thinks he's the shit because he has 'an xbox one' and he can play GTA 5. He tends to swear nearly every 5 seconds, wears punk clothing, and has a bad view of girls.

I also have a friend who used to be smart and funny, and kind. But then he got an XBox for christmas and now all he does is complain about how he doesn't get to play ghosts enough and starts swearing all the time. He's also kind of a jerk to people who aren't his friends. It's sad really.
    I'm telling you, there's brainwashing capabilities in those consoles. I will never ever buy that steaming pile of shit that makes me cringe every time someone says it's name. XBox One *cold chills*

Level
    You know what, It's the people like you who really sicken me saying that these consoles have the ability to control the users minds and such.

Do you not really seem to understand that if someone acts like a fag on a game could be for many reasons? They could have simply always been one but hid how they really acted like.

Just from the fact that you two are labeling Call of Duty as "Call of Dooty" Just provides more information how Immature you are being with this situation due to the lack of knowledge of it. I only recently began playing Call of Duty and found out it's not that bad when you are playing with the people with common sense instead of the stereotypical view of the Call of Duty fan.

I may not have much to say about the other consoles since I've only been using my Xbox 360 but you certainly do not understand that this current generation is not like the one's who grew up in the early to late 90's and possibly early 2000's. I grew up playing FPS like Medal of Honor and others back then but I don't act like a douche just because I have a 360 and think that I should shove the game I consider to be the best damn game ever down anyone throat.

I may be getting off topic here but. I recommend you two actually get a different viewpoint of it before saying something like this, Yes, I know this Generation has shown some distasteful nature like how SOME Little kids can be seen behaving on games but saying that they are brainwashing is just typical from someone the hardcore Nintendo fanbase from what I've seen about you two.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFreak View Post
    You know what, It's the people like you who really sicken me saying that these consoles have the ability to control the users minds and such.
    It was sarcasm. This would make sense though, because after my friend got an XBox his personality changed completely and now he's a total jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFreak
    Just from the fact that you two are labeling Call of Duty as "Call of Dooty" Just provides more information how Immature you are being with this situation due to the lack of knowledge of it. I only recently began playing Call of Duty and found out it's not that bad when you are playing with the people with common sense instead of the stereotypical view of the Call of Duty fan.
    Lack of knowledge? My friend invited me over the other day to play CoD, and reluctantly I attempted to play for the entire visit I was there, which was an overnight stay. I will say it was one of the most boring, average, most terrible shooter I have ever played, not to mention the guy we were playing with had TL's kind of personality. I call it Call Of Dooty because that's what I think of the game and it's my opinion. You dig?

I may not have much to say about the other consoles since I've only been using my Xbox 360 but you certainly do not understand that this current generation is not like the one's who grew up in the early to late 90's and possibly early 2000's. I grew up playing FPS like Medal of Honor and others back then but I don't act like a douche just because I have a 360 and think that I should shove the game I consider to be the best damn game ever down anyone throat.
    I understand this current generation of ours is different. People didn't take video games as seriously, thus is why we didn't have many 'XBox-Kids' back in the 90's.

I may be getting off topic here but. I recommend you two actually get a different viewpoint of it before saying something like this, Yes, I know this Generation has shown some distasteful nature like how SOME Little kids can be seen behaving on games but saying that they are brainwashing is just typical from someone the hardcore Nintendo fanbase from what I've seen about you two.
    You wanna play that game? I can debate with you over this all day. You stereotype people and bash them for what you supposedly assume they like. I'm not a hardcore Nintendo fanboy. How does owning a Wii U and 3DS make me one? I for one also own a PS3 and PSP, which is where most of my gaming experience comes from. Once again, you didn't pick up on the sarcasm I was using for 'brainwashing.'

You know KitsuneFreak, you could just agree to disagree with me instead of making rude posts.

Level
    I think it lies on the gamer instead of the game, you have the choice to act like an retarded chimp on a game or a solid gamer who takes the game lightly or seriously.

Kids shouldn't be handed games if they don't know how to handle them, and parents shouldn't be dumb enough to give their 10 year old son COD Ghosts either, their minds are so feeble and their slow to understand what's good and what's wrong.

I grew up playing Crash Bandicoot, I know what games I like to play, MW3 was fun I gotta say, but it's sort of repetitive, hearing little kids scream on their mics because I shanked them, it's annoying.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhire'El View Post
    I think it lies on the gamer instead of the game, you have the choice to act like an retarded chimp on a game or a solid gamer who takes the game lightly or seriously.

Kids shouldn't be handed games if they don't know how to handle them, and parents shouldn't be dumb enough to give their 10 year old son COD Ghosts either, their minds are so feeble and their slow to understand what's good and what's wrong.

I grew up playing Crash Bandicoot, I know what games I like to play, MW3 was fun I gotta say, but it's sort of repetitive, hearing little kids scream on their mics because I shanked them, it's annoying.
    I hear you man. Me and my friend were bored of playing Halo, so we decided to call his old friend up. We trolled him by backstabbing him and betraying him. He was screaming so loud that my friends's parents thought somebody was getting killed. Then, to put the icing on the cake, I played the 'My Little Pony' theme over my friend's mic, since we both like the show. The kid starting muttering incoherent nonsense like "I WILL HACK U STUPID FAGGOT WHY U FAGGOT STUPIOD AWDOHFPIAHIOFSHOIFSAGOOUIFGUIS" and then left the lobby. Priceless.

Level
    I think they're fun sometimes. At least I have seen them making Game Overs for AFKers, so they are helpful for level advantage

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    What are you guys's opinions of young gamers?
    (Yes, go ahead and insult me all you want, I'm pretty much asking for it now.)
    Ok thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    You know KitsuneFreak, you could just agree to disagree with me instead of making rude posts.
    Wait so you never minded insults and now you don't want rude posts...
    Make your mind up.
    Anyway I've never had any problem with young gamers as I only used to play online through certain PC games that did not have voice chat but just text chat.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Ok thanks!
    British asshole.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast