Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3DS is bringing out the ecchi/ninja/badass theme!

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    Well without want to offend anyone, it is true that the game cover doesn't stick at all with what the game is supposed to be :/
    It does if you know the story and the themes, it is inappropriate in some sense but it does stick to the game.

The games physic doesn't look bad but, for a fight game it is better to make them with "Muscular" like Knuckles in Sonic Boom for example.
    Muscular, eww! Look what happened to Chun Li in Street Fighter: SHE HAS THE LIMBS OF A MAN!
    I don't mind some female characters with muscles but the muscular appearance doesn't all other female characters.
    Knuckles in Steroid Boom doesn't seem like a good example in this case especially since Sonic Boom has that "Jak & Daxter" gameplay feel to it.
    This game feels more like Naruto than anything else.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    I'll elaborate, then.
    The game looks like a beat-em-up and I sure love my beat-em-up's(Ninja Baseball Batman shall forever remain my favourite, seriously, go play it, grab your MAME emulator and go play it), but this one seems to take it to another level when it comes to the fighting itself, the 'ninja' techniques they use look cool and fun to pull off.
    Animation looks fluid and well made as well.
    The character's look original (not talking about you-know-what I swear) and are all different, from what the trailer shows you can also customize them with different close wich is pretty cool if I do say so myself (I like to play a game and look good, what can I say?).
    Overall, will buy. science is the more important reason I'm buying this of course

*le burp*

Level
    Looks sorta generic.

Level
    Two of Critical Dude's quote responses, one quote response for Rainbow Dashy Dash. So it's just a three quote reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Knuckles in Steroid Boom doesn't seem like a good example in this case especially since Sonic Boom has that "Jak & Daxter" gameplay feel to it.
    Knuckles is STILL a stereotype in Sonic Boom. They only made him look like he took steroids just to make him LOOK strong to make people acknowledge that he's actually strong. C'mon man, PLENTY of characters are strong and yet they don't need appearance to prove it. Even size of a character doesn't matter.

This game feels more like Naruto than anything else.
    I rather like Classic Naruto series than the Modern Naruto Series (Shippuden is Modern Naruto). Shippuden is very OP and is very horrible later on because of how it went downhill.

it is better to make them with "Musclors" like Knuckles in Sonic Boom for exemple.
    ...Why would you want that?

Okay so my first view and impression of this game so far is that it looks pretty great, the battle and combat system seems great as well. Maybe a little more better than Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure. Still, Homura looks better than every other girl in the Senran Kagura Burst game. Even Senran Kagura had manga and anime adaptation as I JUST looked up. Really though, when is there EVER gonna be a ninja animal that's a hedgehog in Senran Kagura series? Atleast this game is a beat 'em up category like Sonic Unleashed is (If you count the Werehog). Beat 'Em Up and Hack 'n' Slash are so fucking similar it's so hard to tell the difference...
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by zhire'el View Post
    looks sorta generic.
    uwotm8?

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    uwotm8?
    IDK, it's the fact that it's one of those games with half naked women in ninja outfits, claims to be funny, and uses that lackluster arcade system of fighting.
    If it includes a horny teenager I'm done.

Level
    I still find Verses to be better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12