Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3DS is bringing out the ecchi/ninja/badass theme!

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level

3DS is bringing out the ecchi/ninja/badass theme!

SENRAN KAGURA Burst

That really is the cover title, and yes the scroll just had to be there for some reason.

This is a pretty fun and funny ninja fighting game but there's so much... *Male System Error! Could not find the words to describe this game*
    Let's just say there's more ecchi in it than Tekken Tag Tournament 2 fighting game.

I could only find this Japanese trailer but it shows the overall gameplay.

Nintendo website link:http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/SENRAN-KAGURA-Burst-849001.html
    Also you should check the 'other' trailer (which is the English trailer) on your 3ds console to see a better advertisement especially if you want to see the funny pun which I won't say on this site.

There was an anime for this and a previous game too but I'm not sure if they're very interesting. Anyway I might be getting the game as I miss the Naruto-like gameplay (the current Naruto games on the 3ds aren't that good).

Images that I found and are safe for viewing to all!

(Ignore the image quality for the first pic in the spoiler)

EDIT:
    Here's a better gameplay video:

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    This is probably one of the games on the 3DS I actually want, Oh well, I'll just keep playing the previous games till I can get ones.

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    I thought still wasn't as bad as DOA, but then I watched from 3:17 and changed my mind.
    Looks like a fun game, will probably buy. for science purposes of course

*le burp*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Also you should check the 'other' trailer (which is the English trailer) on your 3ds console to see a better advertisement especially if you want to see the funny pun which I won't say on this site.
    You know what I'm just going to say it.
    At the end of the 3ds trailer special (only found on the 3ds) this sentence comes up: "Get your 3d turned on!"
    Now there are two interpretations that I've developed from that sentence. (Not saying anything else!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    I thought still wasn't as bad as DOA, but then I watched from 3:17 and changed my mind.
    Looks like a fun game, will probably buy. for science purposes of course
    Lol, I think you might enjoy the fighting in it and of course we all believe that you're getting it "for science purposes", but which science... Biology? (huehuehue)

Level
    Ooh, hot! Who wouldn't want those babes in 3D-
    DID I SAY THAT
    DID I REALLY SAY THAT
    *jumps off cliff*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    Ooh, hot! Who wouldn't want those babes in 3D-
    DID I SAY THAT
    DID I REALLY SAY THAT
    *jumps off cliff*
    You and Kods are sharing the same ecchi interests... but what about the fighting?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    You and Kods are sharing the same ecchi interests... but what about the fighting?
    Fighting? What fighting...I didn't see fighting...I just saw...hot...girl-*snaps out of it*
    At least I know I'm not gay!

Level
    As unorthodox as this thread is, it is still a game, but please avoid making it something we have to close. (That means no more worthless posts pointing out the obvious point that most/all the characters are teenage females, please)

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    As unorthodox as this thread is, it is still a game, but please avoid making it something we have to close. (That means no more worthless posts pointing out the obvious point that most/all the characters are teenage females, please)
    So we can't comment on the characters? Okay, good rule for a game that's character based.
    its a fighting game
    looks fun
    kbai

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Well without want to offend anyone, it is true that the game cover doesn't stick at all with what the game is supposed to be :/

The games physic doesn't look bad but, for a fight game it is better to make them with "Musclors" like Knuckles in Sonic Boom for exemple.
    The game also looks like a beat'em all, like SSBB's story mode, the only difference is that the level is linear without platforming.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast