Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Stormy Shelter Zone 1

  1. #11
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2013
    Location
    In France, I believe.
    Posts
    575
    Level
    32
    That's not because I don't want to do it but the skyboxes textures will be too big if I replace, unless if I found a small texture that fits with the level.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Well guys, I'm sorry to tell you that but the level is cancelled and I quit SRB2 forever.

    Nevermind, here are some little updates because I am so busy these times...

    srb20015.png

    To avoid the confusion, there are now lights in big open parts to tell where to go.

    srb20016.png

    Here's a screenshot of the " hidden fast way" which is near to the start of the level, you can also reach it easyly as Knuckles or Tails, with Sonic, it's another thing...
    This path is more dangerous because the conveyor is really fast and will send you into death pits, so better jump over the entire conveyor to be sure to get past.

    srb20017.png

    And here's the ugly and unfinished submarine section that will lead to the facility, not these little corridors with 3 robots, it's something like dangerous acid and lots of robots...
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

  2. #12
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2013
    Location
    In a closet.
    Posts
    206
    Level
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    That's not because I don't want to do it but the skyboxes textures will be too big if I replace, unless if I found a small texture that fits with the level.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Well guys, I'm sorry to tell you that but the level is cancelled and I quit SRB2 forever.

    Nevermind, here are some little updates because I am so busy these times...

    srb20015.png

    To avoid the confusion, there are now lights in big open parts to tell where to go.

    srb20016.png

    Here's a screenshot of the " hidden fast way" which is near to the start of the level, you can also reach it easyly as Knuckles or Tails, with Sonic, it's another thing...
    This path is more dangerous because the conveyor is really fast and will send you into death pits, so better jump over the entire conveyor to be sure to get past.

    srb20017.png

    And here's the ugly and unfinished submarine section that will lead to the facility, not these little corridors with 3 robots, it's something like dangerous acid and lots of robots...
    Aww, I was excited to play this level... :(
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2014
    Posts
    7
    Level
    2
    Look's Beautifull, you Should complete that 3D Skybox
    (Your Map Reminds me of a map on "Totured Planet" Mod)

  4. #14
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    170
    Level
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by FaroukTheHedge View Post
    Look's Beautifull, you Should complete that 3D Skybox
    (Your Map Reminds me of a map on "Totured Planet" Mod)
    No. This has a different and more beutiful style. There's just 5 random textures per room in tortured planet. This has a more clear style.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2014
    Posts
    7
    Level
    2

  6. #16
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2013
    Location
    In France, I believe.
    Posts
    575
    Level
    32
    Yeah thanks for supporting me!
    I still need a little time to complete the level and to complete the thok barrers which are uncompleted, also, as I said, the 3D skybox is completed, it does need some changes for the texture to avoid confusion with Tails and Knuckles.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Here is the update you all wanted I think!

    srb20022.png

    Here is the ugly unfinished aquatic section you saw in my previous post, I put other textures to make it less ugly and I finished it, now it's the "not-so-ugy-finished-aquatic-section"

    srb20023.png

    Sentry right up ahead!

    srb20024.png

    Here is an ugly corridor with ugly crushers.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    srb20027.png

    Here's a screenshot of the revamped turret section that I showed you in the previous post.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

  7. #17
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2012
    Posts
    1,425
    Level
    34
    This might very well be one of the BEST SRB2 levels I've seen!
    Replace THZ2 with this, people!
    Can't wait for the OLDC so I can try it out!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2013
    Location
    In France, I believe.
    Posts
    575
    Level
    32
    I'm done with this section and I'm starting a new one outside the shelter.
    I think it could eventually be the last one, for the OLDC edition, tough. But if I still have time, I will try to expand it a bit more.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Well, due to my lazyness, I will not make a new section, but an overpowered miniboss (which is still EASYLY beatable)
    It's just the Egg Mobile with 20 HP and with some robots to help. For my side, by exactly knowing where to go and by going enough fast, the level took me 1:20 to arrive to the miniboss. To beat the boss you will need between 40 and 999999 seconds, unless if you rape him, you can beat it in 20 seconds.

    srb20038.png

    The only thing that the arena needs are decorations.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Well, it sounded obvious this boss was a joke, but the level truly ends by beating a CUSTOM boss.
    It's like Brak Eggman in 2.0, it throwns you missiles that you can hang to fly, and you have to throw them in Eggman's face.

    The boss is operationnal, I just need to decorate and this will be okay.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

  9. #19
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2020
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    2,326
    Level
    46
    Can't wait to see this Custom Boss, sounds fun.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2013
    Location
    In a closet.
    Posts
    206
    Level
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    I'm done with this section and I'm starting a new one outside the shelter.
    I think it could eventually be the last one, for the OLDC edition, tough. But if I still have time, I will try to expand it a bit more.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Well, due to my lazyness, I will not make a new section, but an overpowered miniboss (which is still EASYLY beatable)
    It's just the Egg Mobile with 20 HP and with some robots to help. For my side, by exactly knowing where to go and by going enough fast, the level took me 1:20 to arrive to the miniboss. To beat the boss you will need between 40 and 999999 seconds, unless if you rape him, you can beat it in 20 seconds.

    srb20038.png

    The only thing that the arena needs are decorations.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Well, it sounded obvious this boss was a joke, but the level truly ends by beating a CUSTOM boss.
    It's like Brak Eggman in 2.0, it throwns you missiles that you can hang to fly, and you have to throw them in Eggman's face.

    The boss is operationnal, I just need to decorate and this will be okay.
    I'm excited for the level, I'm so excited that I could just go HYPER!!!
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •