Today I was playing on my Wii U and I realized something.

"Man, this thing has no third party games."

So I went on the internet and found some rather biased articles about the Wii U. And I couldn't help but feel disappointed. The Wii U gets such a bad rap from critics and reviewers that people don't wanna buy it. They would rather go with the XBOX One (which is also currently flopping) and the PS4 (Which is pretty darn good, I must say). I don't think people see the potential in the console. Until you actually turn it on, hold the gamepad in your hands, sit down and actually play with it, you don't know what it's like. I was a bit skeptical about the console myself until I sat down and played for a bit.

It's gotten to the point where the Wii U has been left out of the current generation. Usually if you see a console wars article or picture, it has the XBOX and PS4, but makes no mention of the Wii U. So, I'm asking you guys, what do you think of the Wii U? Do you think it can be saved? And if there are any 3rd party games that you would like on it, what are they?

Also, I don't want any bashing from fanboys of other consoles. This is about the Wii U, and I don't want a war going on here.

Personally, I love the Wii U. It's my favorite console to play on, and although it doesn't have testosterone-fueled shooters. (Actually it does have CoD: Ghosts) I still love it. I like playing the colorful, exciting library of games the system has to offer. Sonic Lost World, Super Mario 3D World, Zelda WindWaker HD, NintendoLand, ZombiU, and indie titles. These are all the games I like to play. Nintendo is like an escape to me, I play it to feel happy and get immersed into a game and escape real life troubles. I don't feel immersed playing shooters or dark and gritty games, with little kids freaking out over their microphones.

I also think the Wii U can be redeemed, if Nintendo makes good choices. I think the Wii U should have ads that aren't just directed at kids, but ones that showcase all the titles, for every audience. I don't think their commercial about the kids convincing the mom to buy them a Wii U made the cut.

The third party games I would like to see on the Wii U would be Bioshock, Minecraft (not likely), Dusk: An Elysian Trail, and others.