As part of trying to get some more discussions going, I will start making threads for upcoming games when I can, I will start with the 3DS and one of it's newest big titles "Kirby: Triple Deluxe"

Official Website

At a glance from the videos shown of gameplay, this looks like a port of Kirby's 20th for the 3DS, which isn't exactly bad though, especially since we can see decent console graphics on one of the most popular handhelds to date. The game seems to take high advantage of the 3DS gimmicks from 2.5D stages, to the gyro controls, again not exactly bad if used correctly. One of the best features here is obviously the multiplayer mode, supporting up to 4 people, also looking like a kirby only mimic of Super Smash Bros., but at this moment rather it supports WiFi multiplayer or not is yet to be seen, but should be soon, but one thing to question is the message on the website saying "Additional systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately."

Quote Originally Posted by Website
Devour trees, obstacles, and just about everything else with Kirby’s brand-new Hypernova ability in his new adventure, Kirby™: Triple Deluxe. He's also got epic new copy abilities, like Archer, Bell, and Circus. Plus, a new multiplayer battle mode, Kirby Fighters, lets you challenge up to three friends at once.
Add in fun extra game modes, dynamic stages, and collectible keychains, and you've got the biggest, most "deluxe" Kirby game ever.
This game at first looks very nicely made and promising, but it all depends on how the game is received, it's coming out on May 2nd, of 2014; What are all of your thoughts on this new game in the Kirby series?