Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-Blade View Post
Looking good!, If you have enough room on the outside areas, you should put trees, Also are you gonna use Botanic Serenity objects?
Actually, there are some used in FRZ1, but since FRZ2 is totally inside a cave, there isn't any outside area.

- - - - - - - - - -

By looking at the second line, it is writen Floral Road Zone 2, which means it is... done!
But don't except for a release before the OLDC, since FRZ1 is going to be inside and that we can't submit a content that was already released.

- - - - - - - - - -

So, I have fixed some issues I had with OGL (Most of them, currently) and removed the ugly slime trail in FRZ1.

The boss will be an edit of the Devil Sonic (I'm working on the SOC) using Metal's sprites.

But, guys, what would you like to see as a second zone?
Also, the OLDC is approaching, with FRZ1, and NH's 1.0 release not so long after

- - - - - - - - - -

I can't explain this, just before you ask, this is not Metal Sonic race (this is not a joke, this isn't a race)

- - - - - - - - - -

Ladies and gentlemen?
Well sorry for that ugly and long inactivity because erm, I just polyshed and revised a bit the levels, adding finitions etc.
There's still no good layout planned for a second zone, it will be a bit hard to start it until I find a good layout for it.
More informations soon.

Also, if you are interrested to help us and you are a confirmed mapper, please send a PM here, or at the MB if you are too lazy to create an account here (Which is sad because the Skybase is pretty cool!)