Thread: Slender Robo Blast 2 [IN PROGRESS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Level

Post Slender Robo Blast 2 [IN PROGRESS]

I have started to make a server where its about slender man. Then, I've played a slender level in Team Fortress 2, and it was scary. So, I thought, why not make a level in SRB2? Slender has been a challenging game to me on Team Fortress 2, so I thought I should bring Slender to SRB2. Its kinda like tag, match, and co-op put together.
    The objective of the game is to collect all 7 chaos emeralds and escape the level without slender tagging you with rails. The level ends after 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the level changes and moves on to the next slender level. There are two teams here: Normal [Team Blue] and Slender [Team Red]. You are free to choose your character type and color. But team blue cannot choose black because that's the Slender's team color. After being tagged, the player must change their character color to black to represent slender's team and becomes the red team's enemy. Slender team is not allowed to get the emeralds. Blue team is not allowed to shoot at anyone, but slender team can only shoot with rails. If a player on blue shoots at another player on the same team, both players will be on slender's team. You can gather up rings and shields to avoid getting killed. Just like tag, once all players are tagged, the level either resets or moves on to the next slender level. Slender's team stays on spectator till the first chaos emerald has been collected or after 1 minute and 30 seconds has went by in the level.

srb20002.pngThe emeralds, just like regular match, they appear after 1 minute on the timer.
    srb20003.pngGreenflower Madness. It's still a work in progress.
    srb20004.pngAfter 1 minute, a text will appear telling you what the objective is, and slender will appear after a chaos emerald appears or after 1 minute and 30 seconds.
    srb20005.pngA text will appear after collecting emeralds. "2 out of 7 chaos emeralds collected." This will appear on red team's screen too.
    srb20006.pngThe level is kinda like a rainy maze, making it dark and kinda hard to look for emeralds.

I've planned to put 15 slender maps:
    MAPS1 Greenflower Madness
    MAPS2 Toxic Fumes
    MAPS3 Deep Sewerage
    MAPS4 Burning Castle
    MAPS5 Dry-Wet Desert
    MAPS6 Hellfire
    MAPS7 Slendertropolis
    MAPS8 Black Hill 1
    MAPS9 Black Hill 2
    MAPSA Black Hill 3
    MAPSB Blu base
    MAPSC Red base
    MAPSD Power Plant
    MAPSE Turbine [from Team Fortress 2]
    MAPSF 2Fort [from Team Fortress 2]

Let me know what else I should do with this wad. I'm still working on Greenflower Madness.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I thank everyone for the kindness, respect, and the love to my server and I. I love you all!

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blazesparks-derpyhooves/
    ^^^ Please friend me here. ^^^

Level
    This idea sounds fun, but a lot of this all relies on players following rules such as not shooting, and not changing colors. I would recommend looking into Lua to see if things like making Red and Blue teams turn into Black and Blue teams, as well as making it so that Blu team cannot shoot.
    As for the emeralds, I would also try to find a way so black team can't physically get them, because otherwise that will be abused a lot.
    This idea sounds fun, but I think it needs to be developed more.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    This idea sounds fun, but a lot of this all relies on players following rules such as not shooting, and not changing colors. I would recommend looking into Lua to see if things like making Red and Blue teams turn into Black and Blue teams, as well as making it so that Blu team cannot shoot.
    As for the emeralds, I would also try to find a way so black team can't physically get them, because otherwise that will be abused a lot.
    This idea sounds fun, but I think it needs to be developed more.
    Well, like i said, It's a work in progress.
    I thank everyone for the kindness, respect, and the love to my server and I. I love you all!

Steam:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze_The_Cat_SRB2 View Post
    Well, like i said, It's a work in progress.
    But giving good ideas is good for quality of a wad
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    I have a little suggestions, maybe let a bit the brightness because from the screenshot I imagine getting lost too often.
    Or at least make Lua (If you know how to because I suck at it) to allow the player to see 200 FU in front of him or something like this.

EDIT:
    MAPSB Blu base
    MAPSC Red base

Welcome to Team Fortress 2, after nine years of developement, then we realised that we could make a doomengine powered game, espicially based on SRB2 because the game is awesome.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Update: Instant Death Monitor

Insta-death_Monitor.PNG
    Insta-death_Monitor_Icon.PNG
    I have made a new monitor called the Insta-Death Monitor. It says it in the name. It instantly kills you if your invincible or not. Since most of these levels are very dark, these monitors will be very hard to see. It will be part of the Slender wad. So... DON'T HIT THESE!!!

It will replace the Eggman Monitor.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flower the Sunflower View Post
    Hmm... maybe Slender can be Sonic.EXE because after all, Slender isn't in the sonic universe. (Not Tails Doll because the Tails Doll Curse is boot-legged.)
    Also, I suggest to have tunes 259 (Evil Flower) for the first stage.
    Slender somehow found his way to the Sonic Universe, so... yeah. And also, I can't do sprites of Slenderman yet, so the player on red team, or should I say Black team, will represent slender.

Steam:

Level
    Hmm... maybe Slender can be Sonic.EXE because after all, Slender isn't in the sonic universe. (Not Tails Doll because the Tails Doll Curse is boot-legged.)
    Also, I suggest to have tunes 259 (Evil Flower) for the first stage.
    Haters can kiss my soil-ly butt, and my nasty language. I am the expert at feeding trolls.

Level
    I don't see why this has to be a strictly Sonic theme just because it is a WAD in SRB2.