Thread: Duon Adventures 2.1!

Level

Duon Adventures 2.1!

Hiyo! It's me, Duon the Adventurer! Why am I here? (friend from mb was tempbanned and hung out here...) I happened to come by this for- Lemme get to the details...

Server: Duon Adventures 2.1!
    Rules: RPing Adventures are now available! However, any pointless RPing will lead to execution by me. I am a One-Man Band, There will be NO new admins. However, if you host some good underground content, I could help you get it public through my server! I do not host turnsuper.lua, and do not ask for it, I'm not finding it anytime soon. If you have bad internet don't kill my server by staying on too long... (I've had to shutdown way too many times because of that.) MotdSpork, a trusted friend of mine is the only admin for the server, that's it.
    Room: Standard
    Time: Anytime before 10:30 PM EST and after 12:30 PM EST
    Wad Files: These range from a lot of files from files from the MB, files from MotdSpork (A user on the SRB2MB) and most likely, my Duon.wad, and SRB2Hub.
    Version: SRB2 2.1
    My wad files tend to be pretty big, so if you can't get in, check out this page or my signature on the MB, they shall take you to my Junk Trunk!

Server 2: Duon's Racing Stadium
    Rules: What are good rules for racing?
    Time: Times between 8:00 EDT/EST to 12:00 EDT/EST
    Version: SRB2Kart 2.0 (In the future, SRB2Kart 2.1 will be my true host server.)

IRC Chat Name: #DuonAdventures2.1
    Rules: I guess none, other than not asking for turnsuper.lua to be hosted, I WILL SAY NO!
    Time: Anytime I'm online. More or less 24/7
    Chat IRC: Mibbit, It's free, so no signing up, Just follow the directions from the link: Enter a temporary Chat Name
    Link to the IRC: Links are too long
    I hope to see you soon!

Level
    Oh that's nice it's not a other bot thread ^_^
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    Just a little something you might want to fix up, is that as of the time of year now, you should really be putting EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) instead of EST (Eastern Standard Time). I've made the same mistake before though, so it's nothing huge.

Level
    im glad that he mentions he hosts my wads. and BOY do i give him alot of wads.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Duon Adventurer View Post
    (In the future, SRB2Topdown will be my second host server.)
    I'm part of Kart Krew and one of the people working on SRB2TD, and that is already an awful idea. TD is a horrible experience with 4+ players and by all means you should NOT bypass that limit or play with people you don't trust. If you're going to play it at all whenever it releases, don't host on the master server and make sure you only invite close friends. The experience is meant to be cooperative and by that I don't mean vanilla SRB2 type co-op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Lua (/ˈluːə/LOO-ə, from Portuguese: lua[ˈlu.(w)ɐ] meaning moon; explicitly not "LUA")
    Currently working on:
    HMS123311: Remastered - v1.2 Update
    SRB2 TopDown
    SRB2 Kart

Level
    My server has been servicing for SRB2 as well as it can, and now it has some new changes for the server, in case it already hasn't been addressed in the OP: MotdSpork, a trusted friend, is now my current Admin on the server. Because the current Hinote on my server is entirely from MotdSpork, I'll let him get his credit for the wad. My server now allow RP gaming, Only adventure RPing, any other types of pointless RPing will lead to being told no, or execution by me! (Adventure RPing is being maybe a character from the wads on the server and instead of sitting around doing nothing, we play the adventure as our character, this can be fun and boring, so the rule might change overtime.) I now have a Junk Trunk! This site allows me to give away large wad files I've been "porting" most specifically the riderlevels.wad, which hosts raw porting of the all the SRB2Riders Maps. Now my server extends its arms to the older 2.0 Mods, with their own scheduling! The old SRB2Kart is now going to be hosted as "Duon's Racing Stadium" Which will only be hosted only at sometime in the morning, from there if I get tired from playing, I should move on to 2.1. Now I have new admin rules: If you display a lot of good content and you know me, it might catch my eye and depending on the content, I may invite you to come and allow me to host said content that you want to go public, everything starts somewhere!

Eevee Unregistered
    I can't join the server, as some of the wads listed somehow can't be downloaded by my srb2, It keeps timing out

Level
    Sorry about that, lately me and Motd have been porting racing packs from SRB2 Kart and Riders. We've also been making some characters to fit the racing pack as well, and it has gotten out of hand. Anyways, I've been making rapid updates to my site to make it available to even the hardest of downloaders. Every single wad on that site is most likely a wad we have made. Other wise, the wads are from Sky Base or The Message Boards.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks to all who have bothered to stop playing match and ctf just to come by my server! In order for all of my "fans" to contact me BESIDES these boring forums (), I have a Mibbit IRC chat that links straight for my server's IRC chat. There you can ask about wads I may or may not have, maybe suggest a few things, or see if I'm hosting right there at that moment! The link is in the OP, and here just incase you link here --->#DuonAdventures2.1<---

- - - - - - - - - -

Gee, i wish you'd people actually talk for once on this thread jk. I am now starting a new experiment to expand my server's knowledge and service across all of SRB2. In this case, I will PM certain members of this, or the SRB2 Message Board, and invite them to a special meeting on my IRC chat, these certain members will be recognized if they catch my eye on these types of catagories: Lua, characters, and youtube channels related to srb2 related content.
    If you want to be a dedicated member of my server, go out there and Make something! Oh... And I'll be waiting.... Anyday now.... Oh, and eh, sorry for the triple post.