Thread: What the... Tomodachi-san why?

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level

What the... Tomodachi-san why?

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    This doesn't really bother me too much.
    Besides, all these news articles are overreacting and flanderizing what Nintendo said. Nintendo never said "no to gays". They calmly explained that it wasn't included in development, not because they hate gays, but because it was simply forgotten or not included. They also said they can't add it to an update because updates can't change huge game mechanics like that.
    They even said in the next Tomodachi Life game that they might allow gay marriage.
    It's the people who are idiots for overreacting to this problem. Think also, what if you had kids that played this game, and they made their Mii marry a male character. How would you explain it to them? In my opinion, kids/teen games shouldn't have gay marriage SIMPLY because it's for kids. I don't have anything against gays, but I just think that kids shouldn't have it shoved down their throats via video games, and should learn about sexuality in different ways.

Level
    1. That guy from Arizona has a emotional point that it is not accurate to real life, but Nintendo has a point that the game is basically already done and simply needs to be localized here.

2. Why is Nintendo supposedly planning to release their next big console already, won't that backfire since the WiiU still lacks a huge library of games and is relatively new still?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    2. Why is Nintendo supposedly planning to release their next big console already, won't that backfire since the WiiU still lacks a huge library of games and is relatively new still?
    They said 'console in developing markets' so I assume maybe a cheaper version of the Wii U in China or possibly the states?

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    People should stop overreacting so much, it's just a game for younger audiences after all.

*le burp*