Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Gametype?

Level

Favorite Gametype?

My favorite gametype is CTF because it's fast paced, and it's really fun to disappoint people by hitting the flag capturer at the last second before they are going to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

abiT Unregistered
    [COLOR=blue]My fav gametype is Race, coz it's pretty cool for traning my speed running skills and reaching faster speed.[/COLOR]

Level
    I think My Favorite Gametype Is Tag XD

Level
    My favorite Is CTF cuz it's an epic battle because you have teams & you can guard the flag.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Id Rather Play Match Because Of No Teams...And You Can't Be Double Teamed...

Level
    ARGH MY POST GOT MESSED UP
    Anyways, my favorite gametype WAS CTF before my computer got all screwy and mouselook screws up.
    Now I don't really have one.

Also, in Quake 3/Live, when you frag (kill) someone right before they capture a flag, the announcer yells "HOLY SH*T!" XD

Level
    My Mouse Got Jacked Up I Can't Rail Very Good Anymore and Also Liked CTF before my computer Got Jacked up

Level
    CTF. The rest suck, honestly. It would really help if SRB2's CTF maps were much more expansive(they're small as ****) and they overall fit in better as CTF maps. I'm not saying make it as big aqs QuakeLive's Silent Night map, I'm just saying that the size of all maps made for it is unacceptable. What can really make CTF fun is the journey to the other base, the suspense of infiltration, and the rush to return your flag before it's captured. You may say it could take away SRB2's fast-paced ability but it really makes it MORE fast-paced. With a bigger map, battles go on in many different areas, not the same old, stale ring spam in the corner of the map. Too bad no one knows how to make a decent map. One more thing that takes it away from the real FPS style CTF, gimmicks. These are good in certain areas, springs, weapon rings, etc. Overall, weapon rings need to be placed in less-obvious areas to make it less unbalanced. What of these gimmicks suck? The electric floors, zoom tubes, and the Chaos emeralds. The emeralds break the game as allowing a super character really fucks up the game. People may say that gimmicks make it true to other Sonic games, but that is honestly just a wad of horse ****. These certain gimmicks are ANNOYING. Not fun, DOWNRIGHT ANNOYING. You have to wait ages for the zoom tubes to finish after accidentally thokking into them at full speed only to find yourself thokking right into an electric floor losing all your rings and leaving you vulnerable, resulting in not being able to get the flag back in time, losing the final point for your team. It's not tactical, not cool, not fun, it's boring, stale, and it takes away from the game.

This is why I don't call SRB2 anything near an FPS. Because it isn't if it can't do any of the above right.
    [/rant in wrong topic don't delete cause it doesn't belong here sky]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Lua (/ˈluːə/LOO-ə, from Portuguese: lua[ˈlu.(w)ɐ] meaning moon; explicitly not "LUA")
    Currently working on:
    HMS123311: Remastered - v1.2 Update
    SRB2 TopDown
    SRB2 Kart

Level
    Well, you stated your favorite game type. Seems most people like CTF.
    Also, glad to see you actually got INTO Quake Live (which I haven't been playing much recently, blame UT99), unlike other people *cough*Sky*cough* and some of my friends from school.

Level
    When I get a good group of friends that stick together, it's coop.

But otherwise, it's Ctf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast