Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lat's Mario Kart 8 reviews and replay thread!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnyx Onyxwing View Post
    People are saying that 150cc is the easiest thing in this game. I can't even get 1 star on ANYTHING. I have to cheat by using high acceleration and low speed so the AI don't shoot in front of me.
    Well, using really fast karts is a bad idea because you get hit basically everytime.
    A good kart with some slow wheels (Rollers) could be good for what you are saying.
    Off-Road wheels are good when combined with slow karts, it sometimes allows you to dirft while being offroad, but the mini boosts won't affect your speed on offroad.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lat' View Post
    A good kart with some slow wheels (Rollers) could be good for what you are saying.
    Off-Road wheels are good when combined with slow karts, it sometimes allows you to dirft while being offroad, but the mini boosts won't affect your speed on offroad.
    That also applies to MK7, you really know your Mario Kart Lat!

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    That also applies to MK7, you really know your Mario Kart Lat!
    Most of the karts can dirft on offroad while combined with the monster truck wheels (Blue or Red, no matters)
    And I didn't play MK7 that much, I even think the game was released too soon... Also the gold kart is a dumb to obtain, 10000 VR is way too long to obtain, and what about the one who doesn't have internet?

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lat' View Post
    Most of the karts can dirft on offroad while combined with the monster truck wheels (Blue or Red, no matters)
    And I didn't play MK7 that much, I even think the game was released too soon... Also the gold kart is a dumb to obtain, 10000 VR is way too long to obtain, and what about the one who doesn't have internet?
    What you just said is exactly the same as MK7, the only difference is that you can also obtain the golden parts to make a golden kart via streetpass (10,000 times or something).

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    What you just said is exactly the same as MK7, the only difference is that you can also obtain the golden parts to make a golden kart via streetpass (10,000 times or something).
    No, I forgot to precise I was talking about MK7.
    You can unlock gold parts in single player mode in MK8, but I won't spoil on how to.

Level
    While on MK7, I think you can get the golden parts in SP there as well if I remember right, you just need all gold 3 star perfects for every single cup. But enough about MK7, as for MK8, congrats on that blue shell dodge video Demnyx, very fun to watch.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    While on MK7, I think you can get the golden parts in SP there as well if I remember right, you just need all gold 3 star perfects for every single cup.
    I have all 3 stars for every cup in MK7, and I can say that this is not true, all I have are the golden tires.

*MK8*

Here's a very recent race with my brothers and I. ​Yes, I did back into the finish line.

Brotherly Love

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123