Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wad I don't know what to name

Level
    Thanks! I really tried my hardest with this map (although I can't for the life of me to get that painting to work properly) because of how poorly made most hangout maps are. I devoted lots of time into as much detail as possible without making the engine implode. Speaking of which, I have a small update brewing, but it might take a little while, depending on how lazy I'm feeling. I've also decided to either scrap the city entirely or make it a separate map, so there goes that. After that I'll work on the second floor and actually make the painting a painting rather than a solid block of color, then put it into submissions.

Level
    I say you should make the city another map, just like house20.wad. However that wad is filled with slime trails and bugs.
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

Level
    I have updated the first post with a link to a new version of the wad, re-named HangoutHouse.wad, it's rather small but fixes a glitch and adds some more details. This should be the last WIP release, before it is released for real.

Level
    the layout of this house so far reminds me of the inside of a house a GTA San Andreas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12