Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobius Adventure (WIP)

Level

Mobius Adventure (WIP)

Hello Guys today i started a new project called Mobius Adventure which is a level pack and I 'm it's founder. Mobius Adventure will be a level pack for veterans because it's difficulty makes it need for some knowledge of SRB2 physics and other stuff.

Progress:
    Lazy Hill Zone (40% Third Act needs fixing the HOMs and Second Act isn't even started created)
    First public release will be after making Second Act of Lazy Hill Zone and fixing all HOMs.

Team:
    Xkower8181: Founder, Beta Tester, Boss Level Designer,Custom Music Guy.
    Lat':Beta Tester, Custom Music Guy, SOC Coder.
    phil the hedgehog: Beta Tester, Sprite and Texture Artist,Level Designer
    Phantom-Blade: Beta Tester,Skybox guy,Main Level Designer.
    Super Sonic X: Beta Tester and HUD designer.
    DracoaMaster: Beta Tester.
    SkyCyan: Bug Reporter,Beta Tester.

Screenshots:
    srb20082.pngsrb20084.pngsrb20081.png
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    This is very interesting, Can I help? (level design, Beta tester, Custom music and Custom sky).
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

Level
    Hmm... These levels look kinda plain. Though I imagine its because you're just building it and not trying to make it look good yet?
    Also, I think I could help with the levels. I'm more than just an artist, you know :^
    Salad Eater

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-Blade View Post
    This is very interesting, Can I help? (level design, Beta tester, Custom music and Custom sky).
    You Can be guy for Custom Sky and Beta tester
    Quote Originally Posted by phil the hedgehog View Post
    Hmm... These levels look kinda plain. Though I imagine its because you're just building it and not trying to make it look good yet?Also, I think I could help with the levels. I'm more than just an artist, you know :^
    Okay you can redesing first zone of Lazy Hill Zone and desing Six and Eighth Zone - - - - - - - - - -News: First act of LHZ has fixed HOMs by myself but i have little problems with third act and when i fix HOMs i going to make Second act of LHZ and when i made Second act that means I going to make a first public realese ^_^ and also are another news: Third and Seventh Zone were will caled: Snowish Winter Zone or SWZ (Third Zone) and Electrocity Madness Zone or EMZ (Seventh Zone). Sorry no screenshots because i still working LHZ.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkower8181 View Post
    You Can be guy for Custom Sky and Beta tester Okay you can redesing first zone of Lazy Hill Zone and desing Six and Eighth Zone - - - - - - - - - -News: First act of LHZ has fixed HOMs by myself but i have little problems with third act and when i fix HOMs i going to make Second act of LHZ and when i made Second act that means I going to make a first public realese ^_^ and also are another news: Third and Seventh Zone were will caled: Snowish Winter Zone or SWZ (Third Zone) and Electrocity Madness Zone or EMZ (Seventh Zone). Sorry no screenshots because i still working LHZ.
    Heh heh, all the level's need is some polish, retexturing (so it does not feel like an ordinary GFZ replacement), cameos and trees from my garden. (wait what..?) from this master at creating levels.
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

Level
    Okay every act of LHZ will get retextured

Level
    May I please (As now a member of the team) suggest to change the textures? GFZ themed levels are somehow "overused" Also, the level design seems plain, you might want to add some interresting things, such as secrets/alternate plaths. Also, concerning level designing, I do not really have the time for that. For music and skies, I will look the entire level and I will try to find a good one.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Can I help with the H.U.D?
    You looking?.................Keep looking..........Keep............Keep............. ...........You're doing great..................Wow,you're getting good at this..........................Perfect!Now stay like this all the day if you want to be a pro.

Skycyan Unregistered
    I can help testing it for bug reports, but oh well, you decide that. I'm still stuck with the Megaman.EXE port, so... When I finish it, I'll help.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sonic X View Post
    Can I help with the H.U.D?
    I see your life icons wad which you maked for Mobius adventure so yes you can acttauly you will do whole hub job ^_^

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skycyan View Post
    I can help testing it for bug reports, but oh well, you decide that. I'm still stuck with the Megaman.EXE port, so... When I finish it, I'll help.
    Yep just you will sending the bugs reports to the level designers and then they will fix this ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast