Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snailer The Playable Character

1. Snailer The Playable Character Details »

Snailer The Playable Character

Developer Last Online: Nov 2021
      Category: [Character] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating:  (1 votes - 5.00 average)
      Submitted: June 20th, 2014  
      WAD File Contains Lua Character(s)

Hello I today i created another and my first badnik character which is a Snailer.
      Snailer works mostly like a typical character and "he's" slow but can beat every level in srb2.
      Abilities:Multiple Super Sonic's Float and Shooting like a Snailer,It cannot drown,Dash Attack.
      Screenshots:srb20095.pngsrb20096.pngsrb20100.pngsrb20101.png
      Cretits:SSNTails (for Snailer's sprites),SkyCyan(For idea and lua script),Somebody who created no drown lua script,Myself(For making some custom sprites such as life icon or sign post sprite)

Downloads

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkower8181 View Post
    You acctualy said on CastleBot FaceStabber topic on MB

So this give me a idea.
    Shooting lua script acctualy is your Shuriken lua script edited to shoot Snailer's missle and making this shoot sound which snailer makes. Just look at Lua Code stored in the wad
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, You're using the SHURIKEN script? Why not just use Eggman's Laser script from Kamint's Eggman? Lemme tell you, Snailers have a very irritating range with their lasers *coughcoughERZ2disappearingplatformsectioncoughcou gh*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Duon Adventurer View Post
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, You're using the SHURIKEN script? Why not just use Eggman's Laser script from Kamint's Eggman? Lemme tell you, Snailers have a very irritating range with their lasers *coughcoughERZ2disappearingplatformsectioncoughcou gh*
    I was trying to inplement that lua but i failed so i disecided to use Skycyan's Shuriken Lua.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duon Adventurer View Post
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, You're using the SHURIKEN script? Why not just use Eggman's Laser script from Katmint's Eggman? Lemme tell you, Snailers have a very irritating range with their lasers *coughcoughERZ2disappearingplatformsectioncoughcou gh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkower8181 View Post
    I was trying to inplement that lua but i failed so i disecided to use Skycyan's Shuriken Lua.
    I Noticeded that you can inplement that lua script because your Duon.wad from Duon Adventures server is very nice coded but i think it 's lua script from SkyLua so i now think so if you inplement Sky's lua script so you can inplement Katmint's Laser Lua from Eggman To My Snailer wad.

- - - - - - - - - -

NEWS:New version of Snailer with some changes.
    Snailer has now a new ability called Dash Attack.
    Now you can do a Float ability single time.
    Snailer is little bit faster.
    Changed tip because it's more usefull.
    Snailer now jump higher which makes ERZ3 easier.
    Snailer can be re-used for whatever you want but remember to give credit to me.
    Still not inplement Katmint's Laser script because we have a wierd problem....
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Skycyan Unregistered
    Hey, how I am supposed to use the dash-attack? It's a spindash, or it's like Katmint Eggman's dash?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Skycyan View Post
    Hey, how I am supposed to use the dash-attack? It's a spindash, or it's like Katmint Eggman's dash?
    Acctualy it's just a spindash without this thok thing around you.

- - - - - - - - - -

NEWS:Now Snailer is going to shoot where camera is moving ^_^
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    Wow.....

Level
    OH NOES! A BADNIK INVASION OF SNAILERS! (+ Crawlas)
    Q:Who's the fastest thing alive?
    A:Sonic, of course!

Srb2 for the win!

My forum! http://srb2superorums.freeforums.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12