Thread: Apocalypse 2.0 ported

1. Apocalypse 2.0 ported Details »

Apocalypse 2.0 ported

Developer Last Online: Sep 2016
      Category: [Level Pack] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: June 29th, 2014  
      WAD File Level(s)

I ported the apocalypse-themed level pack I started a long time ago: http://srb2skybase.org/mb/showthread.php?t=1089

Even though it is a beta, I didn't post it in the WIP section because the release of srb2 2.1 interrupted its creation, so I won't continue it.
      Instead I started a totally new remake of it that'll use 2.1's possibilities (Lua ) and correct some bad details like the awfully low brightness level.

As I didn't post any release of it since 2013, many things have been changed: now Greenflower is completely finished, and Techno Hill Zone 1 is almost finished.

Please don't complain about darkness or any imperfections of this wad, because, as I told earlier, this mod will never be continued, but will receive a complete revamp.

Downloads

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Welcome to releases.

Level
    Srb2 is dead.
    I like making Lua scripts and mapping for srb2. Don't hesitate with asking help from me !
    Recent project:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ Sonic View Post
    Srb2 is dead.
    Which is why people are still hosting servers for it, even though a decent chunk of them don't know how to port forward.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Ho I was just talking about what happened to srb2's levels in my mod what do you think
    I like making Lua scripts and mapping for srb2. Don't hesitate with asking help from me !
    Recent project:

Level
    Hear Cool!