Thread: Hangout house

1. Hangout house Details »

Hangout house

Developer Last Online: May 2016
      Category: [Level] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: July 3rd, 2014  
      WAD File Level(s)

Here it is, at last. A wad I've been working on for a while now, my first completed wad. I made it because I noticed, at the time, a large amount of low quality hangout wads, so I decided to create a higher quality one myself. I put a lot of effort into this, so I do hope you all enjoy it. Please report any bugs you find, and I'm always open to suggestions.

UPDATE 7/20/14: Added two new areas, fixed many bugs, added curtains to the windows.

UPDATE 8/6/14: Fixed it up for 2.1.10. It broke a wee bit with this update.

UPDATE 9/11/14: Updated it a little.

UPDATE 12/19/14: About time, right? Enjoy this brand new update with loads of...oh wait nevermind. Just re-added something due to popular demand. Sorry! I also compressed it with wadzip so now it can be downloaded straight from skybase again. Dropbox mirror: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8bkj9xkta...se1.4.wad?dl=0

Downloads

Screenshots

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Welcome to Releases.

Level
    Wow now that's finnily realesed as finished! i gonna test it right now!

- - - - - - - - - -

EDIT:You should make beds boincy because i thing they are spring beds.

- - - - - - - - - -

EDIT2: I already made this and boincy beds version i gonna send a pm with link to this version to you Botton.
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    Updated. Check the first post.

- - - - - - - - - -

Fixed for 2.1.10. An actual update will come soon enough, though.

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaaand updated again. A well overdue update, at that. I'm gonna be trying to update it a bit more frequently.

Level
    I like this!

Level
    Updated to version 1.4. Nothing major, but a lot of people seemed to really miss an easter egg I removed, so I re-added it. Expect a major update in a few months.

- - - - - - - - - -

So, I have an IMMENSE update for this nearing completion, as I stated in my last post (which was nearly a year ago..."in a few months" hah) and I'd like to ask, if any admin could clarify this, it...well, it's a fairly large update, and I was wondering if it'd be more appropriate to create a new submissions thread, or just post it here. It drastically changes everything, so...just wonderin'.

Level
    Just update this thread. No need to post a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    After failing to properly predict when I'll be finished with this for the second time, I'd like to post an update. As much as I'd like to say that I have another release date planned my last 2 posts show that I clearly should not make any sort of predictions. Not sure how many people actually care but here's 3 screenshots from the upcoming version. Note: the large, grey brick buildings are simply there as hastily made thok barriers for the sake of taking images for here, as I hadn't started on the thok barrier yet due to some parts still missing.

RiqU9om.png
    76IrNSJ.png
    cXafpaO.png
    I'm hoping I can finish this before the end of the year, but knowing me, that might not happen.

Level
    Welcome back to the Skybase, I look forward to seeing what you might choose to do with this mod going forward. Best of luck to you.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Botton View Post
    After failing to properly predict when I'll be finished with this for the second time, I'd like to post an update. As much as I'd like to say that I have another release date planned my last 2 posts show that I clearly should not make any sort of predictions. Not sure how many people actually care but here's 3 screenshots from the upcoming version. Note: the large, grey brick buildings are simply there as hastily made thok barriers for the sake of taking images for here, as I hadn't started on the thok barrier yet due to some parts still missing.

RiqU9om.png
    76IrNSJ.png
    cXafpaO.png
    I'm hoping I can finish this before the end of the year, but knowing me, that might not happen.
    I love the new changes for the upcoming version of Hangout House.