Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is SRB2 even fun anymore?

Level
    ...Or you could wait a few weeks/possibly months for more stable netcode, 2.1.9 Lua additions that I myself have been contributing to, and demos of the two Kart Krew mods along with some other neat surprises?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Lua (/ˈluːə/LOO-ə, from Portuguese: lua[ˈlu.(w)ɐ] meaning moon; explicitly not "LUA")
    Currently working on:
    HMS123311: Remastered - v1.2 Update
    SRB2 TopDown
    SRB2 Kart

Level
    It's obvious that waiting would be best since it is going to take time to get the game working like how 2.0.7 was, can't forget that 2.1 did have many additions which means more bugs and such that need to be worked out.

Level
    I can't make servers, because I can't port forward. I am pretty sure alot of us can't port forward.
    Haters can kiss my soil-ly butt, and my nasty language. I am the expert at feeding trolls.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower the Sunflower View Post
    I can't make servers, because I can't port forward. I am pretty sure alot of us can't port forward.
    You sure you aren't doing it wrong? I thought I couldn't host anymore but a close friend of mine helped me become able to port forward SRB2 after years of not being able to host anymore.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower the Sunflower View Post
    I also can't port forward because i was on normal user instead of admin and also my router is a router that can't port forward!
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    Most port forwarding issues are either lack of admin, or lack of experience, I've seen those most often.

Level
    I can port forward juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine.

Level
    I've tried port forwarding a lot, and still doesn't work. I didn't get it. I think it's because I'm attempting to host on a laptop instead of a computer desktop. So.... Yeah. I can't host because of that reason.

Also my suggestion for making SRB2 better... You know, everypony has their own likes and ideas. So I'm going to say my likes for SRB2, Make it more like TF2. EXAMPLE: Using Rings as health and a certain item in item boxes for ammo.

Maybe I'm playing TF2 too much.
    I thank everyone for the kindness, respect, and the love to my server and I. I love you all!

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blazesparks-derpyhooves/
    ^^^ Please friend me here. ^^^

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze_The_Cat_SRB2 View Post
    I've tried port forwarding a lot, and still doesn't work. I didn't get it. I think it's because I'm attempting to host on a laptop instead of a computer desktop. So.... Yeah. I can't host because of that reason.

Also my suggestion for making SRB2 better... You know, everypony has their own likes and ideas. So I'm going to say my likes for SRB2, Make it more like TF2. EXAMPLE: Using Rings as health and a certain item in item boxes for ammo.

Maybe I'm playing TF2 too much.
    Hosting on a laptop shouldn't have anything to do with it, I host on a laptop and it works just fine.

Djt3chn0len is offline This place is getting empty...
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,016
    Overall activity: 0%
    Level
    Check again mate I'm even seeing old friends now all srb2 needs is a little work on its netcode and ill at least meet the criteria of 2.0's netcode... just minus the c-fails.
    No idea but enjoy this scenery... i guess?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast