Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glaber's intro thread

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    You can leave it up to D00D64 to clear things up (specifically people's backhistory). RIP this thread...

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Glaber, if you ever want some help, you can try our Helpdesk to see if we may be of more assistance compared to the MB's methods. (Not putting anyone down, just trying to say we each have different methods that work for different people.)

Level
    I guess what I really need to help with my level design, is a tester. Someone who can give me the info I need on a more real time basis. I mean the only reason emerald Lake went from that lame beta that even I don't want to play anymore to what it is now was because Charybdizs actually gave me the "Ice Break" I needed.

Motobug on the other hand, that badnik needs new sprites. I'm not booting it out because it's a crawla reskin.

Also, I'll consider giving the help desk a try, but like I said, I feel a tester is what I need.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaber View Post
    I guess what I really need to help with my level design, is a tester. Someone who can give me the info I need on a more real time basis. I mean the only reason emerald Lake went from that lame beta that even I don't want to play anymore to what it is now was because Charybdizs actually gave me the "Ice Break" I needed.

Motobug on the other hand, that badnik needs new sprites. I'm not booting it out because it's a crawla reskin.

Also, I'll consider giving the help desk a try, but like I said, I feel a tester is what I need.
    The problem with level design:
    everyone has a different style of level designing!
    It took me only two years to get my actual one -which is good enough- Yours seems based off the 1.09.xx with very flat levels.
    You should really introduce more platforming (not too much) and obvious things to explore.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12