Thread: Azure's Video Walkthroughs, Lets Play's, Tutorials

Level

Azure's Video Walkthroughs, Lets Play's, Tutorials

It's been a while since I've been on the Skybase, mainly because I lost and forgot about the link, but regardless I've returned with more projects of mine.

Recently I've decided to make video walkthrough's to various games and all. I started with Sonic CD, the following video only depicts the first part of Palmtree Panic:

Not only do I plan on making walkthrough's for games but also doing video tutorials on how to use the Srb2 Doom Builder involving guides on how to make control sectors, balanced maps, etc. I may also make video tutorials on how to make other Srb2 related projects.

My video's won't generally be limited to Sonic, but they will also feature other games I come across as well. If you have an idea for a video you may want to see in the future, such as a tutorial to using the Srb2 Doom Builder or anything else post it on here and I'll consider it for the future.

- - - - - - - - - -

I've uploaded and am currently uploading a lot more videos for my Sonic CD tutorial. I've started creating videos that give a visual tutorial on how to create sectors and such using the Doom Builder which I'm sure many beginning level designers will appreciate later on. I'll try to make them as in depth as I possibly can and will try to incorporate my voice to better explain.

I should have those videos up in the next few days hopefully. Check out my Sonic CD tutorial by following the video above. More news as times goes on.

For any current Level Designers, what level designing application do you use most? Are there any specific tutorials you would like to see in the future? Post them here, the more specific the better.

Level
    I'm looking for forward for how you will make those DB tutorials, I remember when I tried to learn, I just had the wiki to help me...
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "