Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Why is this board so... inactive?

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Sky has said before that this website is about SRB2, and that won't change unless he wants it to. It's his decision.
    On the topic of bringing back subforums for other games, the reason they were deleted in the first place is because they were extremely inactive.

*le burp*

Level
    also we have to increase the upload limit because 2MB is just too small.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    Sky has said before that this website is about SRB2, and that won't change unless he wants it to. It's his decision.
    To add onto this, because the focus is on SRB2 doesn't mean that you can't discuss about other things, and suddenly changing the focus over to Sonic in general wouldn't help any.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    To add onto this, because the focus is on SRB2 doesn't mean that you can't discuss about other things, and suddenly changing the focus over to Sonic in general wouldn't help any.
    Exactly, considering how small and inactive skybase is doesn't exactly do much better. Maybe we need something to like, jumpstart it? Something that makes it a bit more noticeable? Other than simply being known as "that other srb2 site"

Level
    Maybe we can just call it quits and just be happy with the amount of people that come onto the website now and just let the website die peacefully with spam bots posting crap all over the place.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SegTindog View Post
    Maybe we can just call it quits and just be happy with the amount of people that come onto the website now and just let the website die peacefully with spam bots posting crap all over the place.
    noo sonic will never give up and me too so everyone should help by inviting their friend anothe thing chek the chat box about it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456