Thread: How's everyone been doing?

Level

Thumbs up How's everyone been doing?

Man, it's been, like, 3 years or something, hasn't it? This isn't so much as a "hey, I'm going to be active in the community and actively talk with people!" but instead more of like, "How have things changed as of late? Do people remember me? Or has everyone that does left?"

If you didn't happen to be around for the past 3-4 years, give or take, I'm Hypone. Well, I WAS, I do by several different aliases now. Can't really decide on a single one. As anyone who actually has been around for a while will tell you, I was a very prominent member of the community. So much so, that I was on the Encyclopedia Dramatica page for a good while. Lemme tell you, it was not pretty. I don't know if the map's out of style, but I think I had a little cabin on House23-B? I was friends with the people who made that map, and I pressured them into making me a cabin.
    I was also one of the few people who hosted servers, which was pretty big. The Casual room was never the same after I left, I would assume.

Then I left. It was around Christmas 2 years ago, when I received a laptop. I made an account on steam and moved onto new things.
    I remember I made a sarcastic thread, shit-talked someone, then got banned maybe a few months ago. Not sure if that's important or not.

Anyway, how have y'all been? Is the community for the game still 20-40 people or has it diminished to just a few veterans?
    Do you remember me? I don't remember me. What was I like?

Level
    Welcome Mr. Hypone back to the Skybase, much has changed in your time away. I am a current admin here, and the community here keeps a 15-20 people base at most all times, though a good chunk is lurkers, SRB2 itself seems to have gone down in activity, especially since the 2.1 update, which was over-hyped and a disappointment for many. Aside from that things are mostly the same old same old I would assume, a quaint little gaming community here as usual.

Level
    ShadowCM said everything.
    The 2.2 hype train has just started with few screenshots that were provided on the MB, I hope it won't be a huge disapointement for the community like 2.1 was after 4 damn years.
    The comunity has also stopped working on their wad files (Me and NewHorizons included, even if I'm working on a Mystery Dungeon thing that is having a good progress right now, I should make a thread here too.) however, some are still in real developpement like TopDown that is another "Hype Source".
    By the way, welcome to the Skybase even if I never saw you before
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Welp, I've been laid back, visit, once every month, but busy for the most part. I have pretty much stopped working on my wad as well. Since well, I'm not so happy of how it turned out after the years of making it in the first place.

Nice to see you again Hypone.
    Last Post Winner since December 2015

Check out Park Valley in the MB
    Switch Friend Code: 8019-6265-2223

"Can't let you do that Star Fox." -Wolf

Level
    well then welcome back Mr.hyphon.

Level
    Phew. I'm back on SRB2. But I can see that nothing's changed with the server's "S-failing" problem.
    I thank everyone for the kindness, respect, and the love to my server and I. I love you all!

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blazesparks-derpyhooves/
    ^^^ Please friend me here. ^^^

Level
    Nice to meet ya Hypone for Skybase i'm just lurking but on MB I'm kinda active.
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    I'm leaving SRB2 until 2.2 or 2.3.

EDIT: I've decided that I'm still going to play SRB2. The resignation has been cancelled.

Level
    Not that it's any of my business..but, why this was more of a return thread yet he's not been since march..so why the late responses like he's still using it..?