Thread: metal sonic race

Level

metal sonic race

for my wad i need another object that work like metalsonicrace and i dont know how tough lua or soc i need 2 object that work like this.can you guys help me?

Level
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkower8181 View Post
    you didnt know what i mean but thank you i wont a MT-METALSONICRACE and a MT-SOMTHINGRACE that follow the record like having a race against metalsonic and shadow.whitout replacing the sprites.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by darck ss3 View Post
    you didnt know what i mean but thank you i wont a MT-METALSONICRACE and a MT-SOMTHINGRACE that follow the record like having a race against metalsonic and shadow.whitout replacing the sprites.
    1.) Please, please, please try to use proper grammar so people can understand what you're saying.
    2.) I'm pretty sure you would need to replace the sprites to do something like that.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by darck ss3 View Post
    You need to replace Metal Sonic's sprites to have something else to follow becuase the thing of following the record is hard coded into MT_METALSONICRACE this is example for you which i made long time ego and i don't expected this to be your help so here it is http://srb2skybase.org/mb/showthread.php?t=3406
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    so its hard coded and i cant go to http://srb2skybase.org/mb/showthread.php?t=3406
    qnd i need 2 metalsonic with deferrent sprites.