Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Emerald Isles for 2.1

1. The Emerald Isles for 2.1 Details »

The Emerald Isles for 2.1

Developer Last Online: Mar 2017
      Category: [Level Pack] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: April 5th, 2015  
      WAD File Level(s)

The Emerald Isles, also what I like to call: "Sonic 3 And Knuckles: The Emerald Isles"

This mod was originally made by Kuja, who has moved on from this old level pack from 2.0. This Level pack handles differently than any other mod in SRB2.

The main goal is to obtain all 7 Chaos Emeralds by exploring through 6 other levels and beating the bosses. You will be spawned in Kuja's "scrapped" hub world, where you can choose one of the six stages. You can go after the special stages in the levels, which are MUCH MORE HARDER THAN IT SEEMS. There are also rewards like the ability to access the six special stages, as well as one I cannot spoil There is also a race stage and a Match Stage for those that aren't in the mood for co-op.

Thanks to Kuja for the permission to port this mod.
      Thanks to 'Lat' for the AMT Crawlas.
      Thanks to Xkower8181 for the EMT Crawla Boss.

Update: AMT Crawlas are beginning to invade some of the levels! They are now replacing the simple blue Crawlas. An unknown robot has appeared amongst the robots of Shale Village!

TheEmeraldIsles.wad

srb20059.pngsrb20054.pngsrb20057.pngsrb20053.pngsrb20056.pngsrb20055.pngsrb20060.png

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Welp. It happened. The mod is now released on the MB. I will update this thread as soon as I get a PC to work on.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Duon Adventurer View Post
    Welp. It happened. The mod is now released on the MB. I will update this thread as soon as I get a PC to work on.
    Welp, it's also getting destroyed up there. XD
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Sometimes I regret being in that community, and this is why. Anyways, TEI will get a true ported version soon.

Level
    Your projects are always welcome here, as long as nothing has stolen content, or violates the other rules, you're golden.

Level
    At least you tried giving us some different content, it just didn't work.
    But it may just be because all of this was badly introduced to the player. For instance, replacing blue crawlas with the AMT wasn't a good idea as they just spam projectiles. Same goes for Devil Sonic, I mean it's the thing that I get so much shame for ._.
    ...Okay it was in SRB2MD as an easter egg to warn people about The New Horizons reboot., but that's all.

Anyway, just making it a straight port will surely remove all the "hate" you've gotten from the MB, even tough there will not be anything upgraded compared to the 2.6 version. =/
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123