At the moment, that's going to be the main goal, simply because I don't wanna make any bad ideas to the mod. The grind rails and Fly hoops did have to be removed due to vanilla's limitations, and because no one really liked them (also because of my awful scripting skills).

- - - - - - - - - -

NEW UPDATE: The mod has gone through a new update the will now change the face of its game forever. May I introduce to you, the Air Meter!

This project is not dead yet! But the final thing I will need to make before I can upgrade the beta to a delta, is the drifting mechanics. Anyone is welcome to help with this. The link on the OP has been updated, so try it out ASAP!

- - - - - - - - - -

Another Update: The Boost Indicator makes a return! Make sure you have enough air to boost! Trails for the Boost and Invincibility have been added, and the final lap music speedup has been removed due to causing lag in larger levels. The Riders now have voice clips when they spawn on stage! (Credits to DarkJesse/Somel) Gif to feature most of the new content