Back in the beginning of SRB2 2.1, I started working on this mod to not only have a big racing mod, but to also have racing levels in general.

This mod is currently in beta form, as some obvious riders features are missing.

This mod was made to work in SRB2 2.1 only, I highly reccommend you use that Startup.bat that HitCoder thankfully made for me. It's the only way the character will be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Duon's Trunk of Junk Website
The 2.1 Riders mod that I constructed is now being remade. As of now it's currently in a beta form. There are now two different types of tracks: Rider and Foot Racing. Only the riders in the pack will change forms. If they are on open tracks (Riders or Kart), they will automatically ride on their board. Otherwise, they will race on foot. The boost button is now custom button 1, due to glitches with the new changes. The boosts also varies between the characters, Speed characters will have the fastest boost, but the longest recharge time. Flying character will have the weakest boost, but the quickest recharge time. Power characters will have a balance between the two boosts. The rival racer (Jet, Eggman, Crawlahoncho) has now been re-recorded to balance out the racers. Metal City went through a few changes to keep the level looking good, and to balance out the springs at the end. Copyrighted unreleased content has been removed from the mod entirely. This mod will definitely be a good mod to race around in for the future of srb2. (Until Kart 2.1)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6irfmw5ek...elsv2.rar?dl=0

Honestly I'm just looking for suggestions and help. I don't even know If i should go with the Air gimmick from Riders or not, or even figure out how to make a drift mechanic for the boards.