Thread: Truth behind cartoons.

Level

Unhappy Truth behind cartoons.

Childhood. A lost paradise... Cartoons were the most funny things you ever saw but, you didn't know the truth behind cartoons. Any cartoon have a lost episode / scenes or bizzare episode / scenes.

Some examples that I found:

Tom and Jerry: Blue Cat Blues. This episode is very funny but, we laughed of tom and jerry's sadness.
    Jerry relates the events leading up to Tom's depression: Tom and Jerry had been inseparable best friends, until a beautiful white female cat catches Tom's eye. The female feline initially reciprocates Tom's feelings, but things took a turn for the worse. Jerry mentioned that Tom had gotten a rival, the much wealthier Butch for the female cat's affections. Butch is suddenly smitten by her as well, rudely interrupting her date with Tom to make his move. The female cat shows herself to be an opportunist, which Jerry had suspected. Attracted by Butch's wealth, she immediately leaves Tom for him.

Jerry reveals that after he had seen the female cat for who she is and realizing that she had made a fool out of Tom, he tried to stop him. He tried to warn Tom in vain to give up and let Butch have her, believing she is not worth his grief. Tom ignores Jerry's warning and pushes himself and his finances to the limit trying to win the female cat's attention with presents such as flowers, perfume, diamond rings, and a car, but the cat rejects all of his efforts, as Butch's presents are much bigger, more expensive, and much more outrageously extravagant (including a tanker truck full of perfume, a ring with a diamond so large and shiny that it cannot be looked at without eye protection, and getting into Butch's more luxurious coupe).
    Now broken-hearted, penniless, and deep in debt, Tom tries to drown his sorrows in milk, deaf to Jerry's pleas to stop. Tom is about to literally let himself go down the gutter until Jerry, at the last second, rescues him. Just when Tom's life could not get any worse, he sees that his ex-girlfriend is now Butch's wife; the pair drive past him in a car laden with luggage, with a "Just Married" sign on the back.
    Jerry breaks from the sad story to think about his own girlfriend, "Toots", happy that, unlike how Tom's ex-girlfriend was to him, she has been faithful to Jerry. Suddenly, Jerry's idyllic world is shattered when Toots rides by with another mouse, a "Just Married" sign on the back of their car. The now-dejected Jerry then joins Tom on the railroad tracks. They wait for an oncoming train which draws near. The sound of the whistle of the oncoming train turns louder as the cartoon comes to a close. Their fates are left unknown.

Tom and Jerry Commited Suicide

enhanced-buzz-29614-1348753091-0.jpg

Ed Edd n Eddy theory (for me a mystery)

Don't you asked yourself, Why Cul de sac is deserted? Why they have blue - green tongues? Why they are the only peoples in this series? Is this a purgatory? Probably yes.

1273011145280.jpg

This theory for Ed, Edd n Eddy posits the possibility on whether or not the kids that inhabited the Cul-de-sac are actually dead, and that the Cul-de-sac in which they reside in, actually takes place in a purgatory-like setting. This theory points to facts such as the children's green/blue tongues (the tongue does in fact turn a bluish shade when you die), the total lack of adults, the endless summer (in the earlier seasons) and the small, isolated culdesac that comprises almost their whole world.
    According to the theory, the children of the Cul-de-sac actually came from different time periods ranging from the early 1900s to the late 2000s. This theory also explains why the year for the show is very hard to pin point, and also explains the answer as to why there aren't any adults in the show, even though you do usually catch a glimpse of one every now and then.
    According to the theory, Rolf came first in the 1900s. His family had moved to Peach Creek in order to establish a farm on its land. Rolf died in 1903 when his family's farm animals stampeded and trampled him. This was the supposed reason as to why he only has one cow, one goat, a few pigs, and a few chickens (not enough animals to cause a fatal stampede) in the afterlife.
    Johnny 2x4 came next to the Cul-de-sac, not too long after Rolf's death. Having no friends, Johnny took a marker and drew a face on a piece of wood, and dubbed it Plank. He died in 1922 after fighting a long battle with tuberculosis. He took his friend, Plank, with him in the afterlife since he was the last thing that he saw in life before he died.
    Eddy came next. He was born in New York but eventually moved to Peach Creek during the Great Depression era. Always trying to get a quick buck, he always set up scams to get money from the Cul-de-sac kids. After one of his scams went awry, Eddy was chased by the swindled children of the Cul-de-sac, and ran to the lake and jumped into it. Eddy ends up drowning in that lake, and he soon joined the other deceased children in the afterlife. Even though he's no longer alive, Eddy still tried to chase after the "Almighty dollar" by continuing his swindling nature in the afterlife.
    Ed and Sarah were the next to arrive to the Cul-de-sac. Their father had died fighting in WWII, and as a result their mother became distant and disconnected. To try and compensate, Sarah developed her bossy attitude, trying to fill the role their mother and father used to fill, before their father died and their mother stopped caring. Ed, however, shut the world out and delved into the fantasy worlds of comic books and monster movies in order to escape his unhappy life. They both died in a freak car accident in 1953, thus joining the past kids in death.
    Nazz was born in the 1960s era to hippie parents. Described as a flower child, she was a rather flirtatious young girl who would always act that way towards the male children of the neighborhood. In the summer of '79, a serial killer escaped from a local asylum, made his way into her house, and raped and murdered her along with her entire family. Because this event was so traumatisizing, Nazz, like Ed, shut the world out when she entered into the Purgatory, and this also explains why she's not shown working around the house like the other children often would.
    Edd/Double D was born in the 80s time period (which is around the time that technology's advancing), and was raised by very strict and controlling parents, who pushed him to both succeed academically, and to be perfectly cleanly and neat. He is believed to have either died as a result of a gas leak causing an explosion with the bunsen burner from his chemistry set.
    Kevin was born the day Double D died. He was born to a broken-down house, and he also had an abusive father. Because of his situation at home, Kevin would act his frustration out on the other children of the Cul-de-sac, becoming a bully as a result to cope with his pain. One night in the winter of '99, his father fatally beat him in a fit of drunken rage, and he died while he was on his way to the hospital. His father was then convicted of his murder, and he was sentenced to life in prison. When Kevin entered into the afterlife, he re-imagined his father as loving and that he would shower him in gifts. He still kept his bullying ways in the afterlife, however.
    Jimmy was the last child to enter into the Cul-de-sac. He was born in the 2000s, and was diagnosed with leukemia. He was never associated himself with the other Cul-de-sac children, because his parents believed he was too frail to be around the other kids, and he remained bed-ridden for the remainder of his life because of this fact. After fighting a long, difficult battle with his leukemia, Jimmy eventually succumbed to his illness, and soon the Cul-de-sac Purgatory was complete.
    The Kankers were different from the other neighborhood children. It is believed that they are actually demons that were sent to the Cul-de-sac to torment the souls of the remaining children who didn't cross over to Heaven. The Kankers are the only characters with normal-colored tongues, which would seem to indicate that they are not dead, and that therefore, they must be something different. Surprisingly, the Kankers are attracted to the Eds for unknown reasons. However, one common guess is that they are the weakest-willed children of the Cul-de-sac, or because they each symbolize a certain Deadly Sin.
    This theory has since been debunked by the creator of the show himself.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140520220932

Every time, we laughed of their past life

I found a scene from Ed Edd n Eddy the big pictue show, with johnny and Plank, that scene reminds him his past life.

Johnny and Plank had waiting for the bus to go to Vancouver. The bus finnaly arrove, they got inside, the door had been closed instantly. Johnny had been pulled by unkown guy and he saw many wood peeps but, those peeps talked. He got depressed and Johnny found plank driving the bus. The most creepy thing I ever saw. Johnny screamed.

Adventure time

Finn was a 13 year old boy who was extremely lonely: having no friends and being ignored by his mother, who was having a difficult time enough trying to support him working 2 jobs. His only friend was his loyal dog, Jake. A few years later, Jake died of old age. After Jake's passing, Finn got extremely depressed and attempted to commit suicide via overdose. Rather than dying, though, he fell into a coma and was stuck in the hospital. Doctors feared he would never wake up from the coma. Sadly, they seemed to be correct, as Finn would never wake up from his coma, stuck in a perpetual dream, a fantasy world Finn had always dreamed of, and told Jake about.

In this world, Finn and Jake went on crazy adventures to save princesses that were madly in love with Finn, Jake had a girlfriend named Lady Rainicorn, who was a rainbow colored unicorn who only spoke Korean (which led to only Jake understanding him). Finn, however, was in love with Princess Bubblegum, who ruled the Candy Kingdom, but she could never decide whether Jake was her friend or her lover, which served to be a constant source of frustration for Finn. His greatest rival was the Ice King, an evil king who ruled the Ice Kingdom, who was upset and depressed because he was forever alone, so he kidnapped princesses to "pleasure" him. The Ice King had an intense jealousy for Finn because the princesses loved him so much.

More and more characters came into the picture. More candy people, more talking inanimate objects, and more adventuring. Finn had went completely insane. It was no normal child's imagination at work. Finn would remain in a coma until his dying days, adventuring with his dead dog Jake, never aging, never changing. It was forever, Adventure Time.

These things shocked me. Post your Creepiest thing you saw at cartoons.

"NOBODY PUTS SQUARE IN THE CORNER!"

Level
    Childhood ruined.
    Man i wish that Monster Hunter Cross is going to relese in every country but only Japan? that sucks.

Level
    Oh no another guy with crappypasta obsession
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkower8181 View Post
    crappypasta
    1. They're called spooky spaghettits
    2. Sylveon scares me more than Jerry... Bows... out of flesh.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lat' View Post
    1. They're called spooky spaghettits.
    I hope she made lots of Spaghetti!

"NOBODY PUTS SQUARE IN THE CORNER!"

Level
    Dude its not crappypasta that ruined my childhood its my Brothers complaning them.
    Man i wish that Monster Hunter Cross is going to relese in every country but only Japan? that sucks.

Level
    crapypasta oh yeah do know more secrets about cartoons like somethings behind dragon ball z.

Level
    darck pls
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Shouldn't you have something along the lines of "Dem Flesh bohs" or something? But I digress.

Spooky Scary Skeletons. That is all.