Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardest Video Games you've played?

Level

Question Hardest Video Games you've played?

Well. I've pretty much run out of ideas of anything to post here but me recently getting Ninja Gaiden 2 and MGR:Revengence have been kicking my ass so much I've got to say these are pretty hard.

So uh, my list would have to be Ninja Gaiden 1 &2, MGR:Revengence, Dark souls 1 & 2. That's all I can think of offhead, so what's everyone elses?

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    1) God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP - could not complete if I set the difficulty higher than the standard difficulty)
    2) Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (Could not complete... R.I.P Raiden ;_; )
    3) Bomberman 64 The Second Attack (Played on an emulator and could not for the life of me defeat the final boss)
    4) Shin Megami Tensei IV
    5) Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (It's actually harder to solo due to increased durability of large monsters)

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    ...I've always had a hard time beating Sonic 2 as a kid, but like, just because of Death Egg and the lack of an actual save feature.
    But I haven't played anything else that got me stuck at a point of the game forever... yet.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    The only hardest game I ever played is, Flappy Bird.

"NOBODY PUTS SQUARE IN THE CORNER!"

Level
    The game that allways kicks my ass is Neo Conta for the PS2.
    Man i wish that Monster Hunter Cross is going to relese in every country but only Japan? that sucks.

Level
    MegaMan on the nes

Mr.Black is offline おおあっ! びっくりしたァーっ
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 947
    Overall activity: 0%
    Level
    Are you nerds manly enough to complete the Japanese SMB2 all eight times to get world A like I did?

Cause that was more difficult that opening a pickle jar, and I don't even like pickles.

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Good God.

*le burp*

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Good God.
    Why'd you bring that up? That game pretty much made your hunter fight in hell after reaching g-rank equivalent with the village quests and HR5 (or 6) with guild quests. I never even got to fight Lavasioth, Akanlos & Ukanlos and that Freakin' Enormous UFO OctoSquid monster. In addition to this Nargacuga was a bitch until Lucent Narga came to MH3U and pretty much whipped your ass into MH-Milkshake. At least MH4U has Akanlos and Ukanlos (albeit they've been toned down).
    I still stand by MH4U being a lot tougher than its predecessors.

OT: Do any of you guys remember "Blinx the time Sweeper"? Fun game but hard as f*ck when you advance (did manage to beat it though).

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Why'd you bring that up? That game pretty much made your hunter fight in hell after reaching g-rank equivalent with the village quests and HR5 (or 6) with guild quests. I never even got to fight Lavasioth, Akanlos & Ukanlos and that Freakin' Enormous UFO OctoSquid monster. In addition to this Nargacuga was a bitch until Lucent Narga came to MH3U and pretty much whipped your ass into MH-Milkshake. At least MH4U has Akanlos and Ukanlos (albeit they've been toned down).
    I still stand by MH4U being a lot tougher than its predecessors.

OT: Do any of you guys remember "Blinx the time Sweeper"? Fun game but hard as f*ck when you advance (did manage to beat it though).
    Blinx is one of my favorites, I forgot how much that game used to kick my ass when I was a kid, I totally gotta play it again. I had always played 2 more though but the first one gives so many nightmares rofl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast